hello from belgium

J

jejestyle

hi , my name is jeremy and i paint since 6 years but the colors is very difficult for me .
i make much portraits:)

Hi Jeremy, welcome along from New Zealand. What sort of paint and airbrush do you use? Ask lots of questions, check out the different discussions. Look forward to seeing what you've done.

thanks
my english is not very well but i try:)

so i use iwata cm sb and badger 150
and i paint with golden color
and much black:D

Not a problem, there are many here who struggle with English, even those who speak it as their primary! I use Golden, really like it as a paint.

thanks
my english is not very well but i try:)

so i use iwata cm sb and badger 150
and i paint with golden color
and much black:D

Welkom Jeremy

Wij hebben hier veel Nederlanders en ook paar uit Belgie, dus als je probleem met de taal heeft kan je gewoon in Nederlands schrijven en wij vertalen voor je graag;)

"We have many Dutch here and also some Belgians so if you have a problem with the language you can just type in Dutch and we will gladly translate for you"

Welkom Jeremy

"We have many Dutch here and also some Belgians so if you have a problem with the language you can just type in Dutch and we will gladly translate for you"

We will trust the translation is correct... :)

all rigth , in nederland i know just
ik ben jeremy :laugh:
i am better in englisho_O
and french?

LOL it was a fifty fifty chance :) we have had one or two French speaking members here but they don't visit often if at all:confused:

I always thought it was strange that half of Belgium spoke (almost) Dutch and the other half French, has there never been a Belgian language? My mother to ungenerous is English but the language of my roots was Scottish Gealic which I can't speak a word of:eek::)

i haved studied italian when i been young but i do not remenber :(

I had the choice to be 12 years the nelandais or English
my choice was quickly doing

English is universal
not Belgian language but i can invent frenlianglish:p

thank you for your welcome

Welcome from Australia,
you may find your English improves by being a part of this forum, and please make sure you ask if you don't understand what we are trying to say, we cant have you confused.

Welcome to the forum Jeremy. You're English is fine. Good to know what you paint with. Have you any pictures you can share so we can see what you paint. We would love to see them no matter what level you are at.

Lee

Back