Hello from Buffalo, NY

P

Pauly

Hello to all my new friends. I am very excited to be a part of this new venture. I came across The Airbrush Tutors youtube page by accident and have been incredibly impressed so I decided to be a part of this and spread the love over here.

A little bit about myself. I am 48, have been drawing my entire life. I use to be an art teacher, but I'm not now. (too long of a story to get into here) I also have done free-lance illustration work. I draw mostly with colored pencil, graphite, pen and ink and charcoal. I do not like painting... until now. I have dabbled with an air brush, but not until recently have I taken it up seriously. I was encouraged by a friend of mine at our local art supply store that said to me that he was surprised that I never took it up, because I draw so well (his words, not min). Well I decided to give it a shot and I fell in love. I didn't realize that a lot of the skills that are used with an airbrush is basically drawing techniques as well. I have done a few small things, like airbrush some simple designs on shirts. But nothing too complicated. Well I have been stretching my limits and here I am.

So that is me, well a little bit anyway. I look forward to getting to know you folks and look forward to spreading the love even farther.

Thanks Darren

I just posted some stuff. Let me know what you think.

Welcome aboard Pauly! i'm gonna check out your pics now - great to have a true artist on board! i wish i could draw:(

Back