Hello from Calgary, Alberta

T

tegato

Thought I would jump in and say hello.
I am a graduated artest from way back.. meaning old! :) I do all sorts of art work; pencil, acrilic painting, pen and ink, Rapidograph pen… I have always been amazed at what you artists can do with an air brush, so I thought why not try it. I purchased a Paasche double action VL series and a little compressor 45 to 50 psi, and a few paints (Badger and Aztek R.T.U). All I can say is that I now have WAY more respect for all of you! Bloody Hell you all make it look so easy… and it is not. It didn’t help that I have had problems with the brush right out of the box, will not spray paint, but I am not giving up.
Thank you all for this great forum and looking forward to learning so much from all of you.

Hi there, welcome to the mad house from New Zealand. Ask whatever you want, we'll point you in the right direction (or jack your thread because that can be fun...:) )

Welcome! If you would like to contact me maybe I can help with the airbrush - you can contact me at 708 909 2143 I'm in Edmonton ;)

Donna

Welcome to Mitch's madhouse,If your still having prob. with the airbrush take a ride to Maple and see donna I'm sure she can get you spraying some paint

Welcome! If you would like to contact me maybe I can help with the airbrush - you can contact me at 708 909 2143 I'm in Edmonton ;)

Donna
Hi thank you. Right now it is put aside until I can spend more time figuring it out. But will keep you in mind! thank you again

Welcome to the forum Tegato. Maybe, if you give us some info on the brush, we can help you figure out the problem. As with anything, though, practice is the key. If you put in the time, I promise it will all fall into place for you. Since you have a history in art, you have a lead on other newbies. You'll be creating awesome works of art in no time. :)

Thought I would jump in and say hello.
I am a graduated artest from way back.. meaning old! :) I do all sorts of art work; pencil, acrilic painting, pen and ink, Rapidograph pen… I have always been amazed at what you artists can do with an air brush, so I thought why not try it. I purchased a Paasche double action VL series and a little compressor 45 to 50 psi, and a few paints (Badger and Aztek R.T.U). All I can say is that I now have WAY more respect for all of you! Bloody Hell you all make it look so easy… and it is not. It didn’t help that I have had problems with the brush right out of the box, will not spray paint, but I am not giving up.
Thank you all for this great forum and looking forward to learning so much from all of you.

Well hello there, my friend. If there's anything I can help you with, don't hesitate to ask. I am local in Calgary. My number is 403-700-7613. I am not a professional been I have been using the airbrush for a while now. I can point you in the right direction.

-carlitos

Back