Hello from Chelmsford, England

Good luck with yur new airbrush. What made you want to start?

Hi Cmartz,

sorry for the late reply, I started because I have always enjoyed drawing - especially Birds of Prey and general fantasy (Boris Vellejo my inspiration) I love the realism that you can get with an airbrush - I have yet to master this, as you will have read, I'm a complete beginner with airbushing!!. I have received my paints now and tried a few mess around pictures (whilst drunk - this may not have helped!-)) but I think that given time, and alot of getting the control, i'll get there - I'll post some pictures when I have one ready.

Thankyou for the question!:encouragement: what about your good self?

Welcome Ben,

I look forward to seeing your paintings as you grow through your use of this site!

Hi Cmartz,

sorry for the late reply, I started because I have always enjoyed drawing - especially Birds of Prey and general fantasy (Boris Vellejo my inspiration) I love the realism that you can get with an airbrush - I have yet to master this, as you will have read, I'm a complete beginner with airbushing!!. I have received my paints now and tried a few mess around pictures (whilst drunk - this may not have helped!-)) but I think that given time, and alot of getting the control, i'll get there - I'll post some pictures when I have one ready.

Thankyou for the question!:encouragement: what about your good self?

Same...I love art and have been an artist all my life. I wanted a challenge so I picked up some paints and an airbrush, watched all the videos on youtube and got after it. So far so good, I'm really enjoying it. The drunkeness might not be too bad...maybe you could pull off an abstract deal? :)

Good luck Ben, looking forward to seeing ur work. I'm only up the road from u also. Between sudbury and bury

Back