Hello from Fort McMurray

W

Wilsonpicket

Just joined. So much to learn, so little time. Turning some wood and wanted to increase the quality and artfulness of some of my finishes. Airbrushing came to mind and so here I am.

Fort McMurray is way up in northern Alberta. It is the home of the Athabaskan Tar Sands. To say it’s cold up here is an understatement. We have had some -35C day’s so far this year, but weeks of -25C is the norm.

This is also Aurora country, so there are some late night viewing stints with my camera in tow.

Look forward to meeting you all as I muddle my way to airbrush enlightenment. If that is possible.

Thanks

Dan Wilson

Welcome to the forum, I use to go watch the northern light up in Northern Michigan,Post up some of your pictures I would love to see them as I'm sure others would too!

Welcome to the forum! So when you paint up there, does the paint actually dry or just freeze?

Welcome from a warm and sunny South Africa, Can you actually keep anything unfrozen there? Sounds just to cold to me... looking forward to see some of your work!!

Welcome from the UK. I’d love to see some photos from Aurora, so feel free to post them up in Open Bar. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back