hello from GA

C

Calibur454

Im a newbie in the airbrush field I am hoping to learn hot to do portraits and fantasy art work in the style of Magic the Gathering. I look forward to learning more about the airbrush world.

Welcome from Australia,
Lots to learn, lots of willing helpers here when you need a hand.

Welcome from the UK. I thought I was pretty savvy with all things geek, but I just had to educate myself on Magic the Gathering. So I learnt something new today :)

Not that its so unusual around here, all you need to know about ABing is here. You'll find everything you need to know, and if you don't , just ask. Lots of talented folk on hand to help.

Welcome to the forum! Wow I haven't seen Magic in probably 20 years! Can't wait to see your work.

Welcome from the UK. I thought I was pretty savvy with all things geek, but I just had to educate myself on Magic the Gathering. So I learnt something new today :)

Not that its so unusual around here, all you need to know about ABing is here. You'll find everything you need to know, and if you don't , just ask. Lots of talented folk on hand to help.
try watching Jeff Miracoloa on You tube- he does oil and acrylic painting but made a career out of creating magic the gathering trading cards as well as other card games too

Thanks will check it out.

Edit: Had a look, and have actually seen a couple of the images before but not known who painted them, as I love dragons. Cool to see them being created.

Back