Hello from holland

j-art

Young Tutorling
Hello everyone. Have been here a while on the forums to enjoy all the beautiful works that come over. With this I am also wanna introduce myself .Sorry for my english it will all not quite right but hope you understand. My name is Jurgen Haas and live in Netherlands in a small citty named Hattem . Be in 2007 will for the first time in honor intres airbrush. and bought an inexpensive airbrushset just to try and gone underway. At one time i bought a house which had to be rebuilt a lott and Meanwhile also got two little boys, So you guessed it disappeared all the airbrush in the closet. After a long time to have located there and the rest was all rounded, emerged the airbrush back out and started again. Until Friday, the thirteenth januarie 2013 and I got stuck with me finger in a machine at work. Here I miss a piece of the tip of finger me and you guessed it which finger. Meanwhile, now acquired better equipment and many help and tips from other airbrush artists,and many many many practicing. we continue with this hobby. Hope to gain a lot experience and enjoy more of your work. greetings jurgen

Welcome aboard!! There are tons of great people on here, that can help you with anything that you may need

Hi Jurgen! Welcome to the forum! Life, it seems, finds a way to interfere with our passions. We have all experienced it. Anyway, you've found the right place to learn everything AB. We have a great bunch of peeps here who are ready, willing and able to help. Don't be afraid to post up any questions you may have. Sorry about your finger too. LOL

Welcome to the forum, Jurgen. Don't worry about your English; it's far, far better than my Dutch! Very sorry to hear about your injury. You may want to check out some trigger-type airbrushes like the Neo TRN1 or the Grex Tritium series. Neither is cheap, but both are very reasonably-priced for what they offer, and given their grip size, may suit your hand better, allowing you to use the middle phalanx of your index finger or the inside of the second joint for more control. Regardless, just get your A/B out and give it a shot.

Back