Hello from Iceland

I

Ingo

Hello everyone.

My name is Ingo and I live in Iceland, I´ve been into airbrush art for along time but I have never done anything myself, I have had an airbrush for 4 years but my friend lost it all when he moved (we rented a place together, I moved out and before I could get the airbrush he moved out and took all the stuff with him, airbrush and paints), but on Thursday he came to visit and had all my stuff with him.
I am in the process of making my own studio (for me, my friend and his girlfriend, he wants to learn how to airbrush and she draws amazing pictures ) and I'm hoping to learn how to airbrush properly.

Found the videos on youtube and followed to the website.

I hope to get useful information on this forum and to have a good time looking at tips and picture's and ofcourse sharing my own work when I get the studio running.

Thats it I think...

Sorry for my awful English...

Ingo

Hello Ingo, welcome to the Forum. You will get lots of useful information here, the people are all very friendly and helpful if you have a question.
And your english is very good, so dont worry about that ;)

Hi, welcome from England.

Your English is very good, looking forward to seeing some of your work :)

Sent via Tapatalk

Welcome , I have a good friend who live in Iceland name Yrr.She is also an instructor in airbrushing. Do you happen to know her?

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Welcome , I have a good friend who live in Iceland name Yrr.She is also an instructor in airbrushing. Do you happen to know her?

I don't know her personally but I bought the Airbrush and Paint kit from her. My friend and his mother took a class with her. I'm looking at going to some classes if she is still doing them, I'm not sure. :)

Welcome Ingo, and if your airbrushing is as good as your English you will do just fine :D

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I don't know her personally but I bought the Airbrush and Paint kit from her. My friend and his mother took a class with her. I'm looking at going to some classes if she is still doing them, I'm not sure. :)

Yrr Baldursdottir is a wonderful person, I am not sure what all she has been up to lately being since she started teaching with Craig Fraser and a few others, she has not been on the forums, I know she also is doing tattoos as well as painting bikes. If you get the chance to learn with her I am sure you will be happy.
Glad to have you here.
[h=2][/h]

Yrr Baldursdottir is a wonderful person, I am not sure what all she has been up to lately being since she started teaching with Craig Fraser and a few others, she has not been on the forums, I know she also is doing tattoos as well as painting bikes. If you get the chance to learn with her I am sure you will be happy.
Glad to have you here.

She says on facebook that she is teaching, I might give her a call...

I was going to order an airbrush and a compressor on Amazon but it came up at my parents house and my brother's wife bought an airbrush and a compressor to do nails so I bought it from her, one of the airbrushes is a single action low power stupid thing but the other is a dual action Badger 200 series, the only problem is that the airhose from the compressor does not fit the Badger so I'm going to see if I can find another hose that fits. :)

Sorry, my sister in law put the Badger manual in the wrong box... the badger is the single action one and the other one is a dual action but it is just called Model AB, I don't know who is the maker of it...

Back