Hello from Michigan

D

Derrekk

Hello from Michigan, My name is Derek and I am new to airbrushing, I have airbrushed a few times to get my feet wet and I love it. I want to get into the hobby more and start painting space scenes, I own an Iwata Neo Gravity fed airbrush and a Master compression for now.

Welcome Derrekk. First thing I would like to know is why do you want your feet wet when you airbrush? Otherwise this is a great place to learn.

Hello from Michigan, My name is Derek and I am new to airbrushing, I have airbrushed a few times to get my feet wet and I love it. I want to get into the hobby more and start painting space scenes, I own an Iwata Neo Gravity fed airbrush and a Master compression for now.

Thanks You, Getting my feet wet is a figure of speech :) and I am going to be modding my airbrush booth so I can start painting space scenes.

Thanks You, Getting my feet wet is a figure of speech :) and I am going to be modding my airbrush booth so I can start painting space scenes.
I think you'll find andreza was trying to be funny, we like to have a chuckle and not take ourselves to serious. This is known as Mitch's little fun house (mitch being the owner/founder/airbrush tutor and all round little Aussie jokester (just in case you've never seen one of his videos )
You'll find lots of folk will to help where possible and answers will normally start coming quickly as we're a very active forum.
Welcome aboard

Welcome, was in Michigan in February. Froze my dangly bits off...
Had fun though, The Henry Ford Museum is now probably my favorite place on the planet.

Back