Hello from Ohio!

rader_steve

Young Tutorling
I'm still learning the nuts and bolts of this site, but it looks pretty interesting and awesome so far. I'm not sure where to begin, but here goes....I've been airbrushing for over 20 years now. I've drawn pictures with pencils for as long as I can remember. Sometimes I love the airbrush, other times I hate it. I work with 2 Vega 2000 airbrushes, an Iwata Eclipse, a Paasche VL, an Iwata Revolution, and a Paasche V. For an air compressor I use a Campbell Hausfeld pancake model. It sits inside a custom built box that I made to cut down on some of the noise, which got to be a nuisance after awhile. Well, I guess that's about it for now. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

HA HA!!! you were typing while I was, lol but welcome to the forum, sounds like you may have some knowledge to help other folks:)

Where are you in world so you can get news of local deals and such, and what do you like to paint? Are you into fine art or custom stuff?, we're nosey bastards and like to know stuff ;)

HA HA!!! you were typing while I was, lol but welcome to the forum, sounds like you may have some knowledge to help other folks:)

Where are you in world so you can get news of local deals and such, and what do you like to paint? Are you into fine art or custom stuff?, we're nosey bastards and like to know stuff ;)
I live in Ohio, U.S.A. I like to paint animals, people, cars, just about anything. Like fantasy art a lot. Dragons, wizards, etc. I've done some custom work, but I think I'm leaning toward fine art more now.

“Hang on Sloopy, Sloopy hang on O-H-I-O”. Welcome from the UK. I love the airbrush, but often it doesn’t love me. @Malky LOL. It’s true. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome home
Ohio where the hell is that place LMAO Oh yeah where they have that cool Airplane Museum and the Rock and Roll hall of fame ...
We have a few other buckeyes on here.

Welcome to the forum! Oddly enough I was talking to a guy last night about the aviation museum in Dayton- he said "its the ONLY thing worth seeing in Ohio." :eek:

Welcome to the forum! Oddly enough I was talking to a guy last night about the aviation museum in Dayton- he said "its the ONLY thing worth seeing in Ohio." :eek:
B S! [emoji3] The Rock Hall is great too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back