Hello from south west UK

M

MajorMagnuM

HI all.
Ive joined to bring up some basic skills on appyling paint on different scale projects. This is for my own skill base but actually to facilitate finishing projects for a youth club my wife and i are setting up for our kids and their friends, as in this area all such opportunities have been closed over the last few years.

I look forward to learning more from exisiting threads and hopefully gleaning corrective info from you all along the way.

Hey there - welcome from New Zealand. I lived down there for a wee while. Which area are you in? We have a few from down that way (Sunny Devon none the less...)

Welcome from the south coast. I've set up a couple of youth clubs in the past with a friend, for our kids and those in our community. Was noisy, but fun.
I didn't airbrush then, but would like to get good enough to get some kids into it, and show them the ropes. Oh and win the lotto to pay for it lol.
Good luck with it all.

Welcome. From Dubuque IA, US. Good luck with your project. It's good to know that we steel have people to help guide are youth.

Welcome from Australia from another ex UK'er . . from Kent originally :)

Welcome to the forum, i'm sure we can get you going.

I didn't realise there were so many Ex Pats here..

Lee

Back