Hello, from Steve Nunez

S

Steve Nunez

Hey guys, just ran across this forum and joined.
I'm an airbrush artist now living in Florida but originally from NYC.

my work can be seen at http://stevenunez.com/

cheers guys-

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Forum Steve, I have seen your vids on Youtube. You produce some very nice work. I hope you enjoy your stay here and visit regularly. We have some great artists here and i'm sure we will all benefit from your skill and experience.

Lee

Thank you kindly for the welcome guys......seems like a great forum here, glad to have joined.

Welcome to the forum from NH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hey man, I know you, can I have your autograph, lol

Welcome to the forum Steve, I checked out your stuff when first started out, so I already new it was awesome, my favorite piece was the blue dragon bike.

I have a feeling your going to be damn handy around here, I hope you don't need much sleep, lol

Thank you guys for the best welcome......I hope to contribute positively to the forum, thanks again!

Welcome home Steve , Nice to have you here and I have enjoyed seeing you video's as well.

I fixed you link so folks can just click on it ..

Also want to know more about alsa Corp Paints. I have thought about trying them but most of what I hear is not that good . Yes when I look at your work I know some it is done with this paint.
[h=1][/h]

Last edited:
Thank you for the welcome. I'm a bit surprised you've heard bad things about Alsa paint, I've been using it for years and it's been perfect, pretty much standard urethane techniques apply.
Looking forward to future forum readings and postings.

Thank you for the welcome. I'm a bit surprised you've heard bad things about Alsa paint, I've been using it for years and it's been perfect, pretty much standard urethane techniques apply.
Looking forward to future forum readings and postings.

Thanks Steve I may order some up , It was not on this forum , In fact I think you are the first to join that I know uses it. But it is good to know that you have used it for years with no issues.

Welcome to the forum Steve! You're videos where a daily watch when I started out. Man, you have so many fans here.

Thanks guys, loads of positivity here, glad to join in.....I'll help in any way I can.......glad the videos have reached many- always learning and moving forward!

Welcome from the UK Steve, it's an honour to have you with us, you artwork is stunning my friend, have fun and enjoy yourself here:)

Well well well the great Steve Nunez, i came across your Facebook page some time ago. Amazing artwork you're creating, and the video's you're making certainly will inspire the whole lot on this forum. Man i wish i could reach your level. Welcome.

Steve. Welcome and I've got to say - really killer stuff on your website. Looking forward to seeing more.

Welcome from Australia.
Really, really liked your vids on bikes [ particularly the 'busa's!] and your wicked [ no pun intended!] art.

Back