Hello from the Netherlands

N

Nouk

Hello everbody,

My name is Anouk, I'm a 23-year old student from the Netherlands. Ever since I had to choose a proper education for myself, it always had something to do with paint. I don't know what it is, but the smell has got me hooked.

Thanks to my current school I got to work with an airbrush. For the last 4 weeks I've been spending a lot of evenings at my school, because I like it so much. But I still have an awfull lot to learn. Which is why I'm here. I hope, and I'm pretty sure I will, learn a lot from you guys.

See you around!

Welkom Anouk, en veel plezier bij ons :D

--

Welcome Anouk, and have fun with us :D

Welkom Anouk, denk dat je de juiste plaats hebt gevonden als je wilt leren.

Welcom Anouk, Think you found the right place if you whant to learn it.

Enjoy the site. You have a great host and teacher in Mitch. Share some of your work and most of all enjoy yourself.

Welcome Anouk,

You should be able to get any info you need here. Mitch has the best format I've ever seen for learning the airbrush. I thought I had figured out my airbrush long before I came here, but I have found a lot of info and tips, that I never would have stumbled over on my own. All my friends have noticed an improvement in the quality of my work, since I started doing the practice sheets and watching Mitch's videos. And feel free to fill us in on what your learning in school, you may be able to shed new light on a problem someone here is having.

Enjoy the ride Anouk,

Jody

Hi there Anouk and welcome to the forum, just join in and enjoy. Ask anything you like about airbrushing don't be afraid to put your work up for all to see, you will get nothing but constructive and great advice, you are more than welcome.:)

Back