Hello there!

M

Matt Vandart

Hi I am Matt and I havn't picked up an airbrush in years. Here is some of the stuff I did back then:

Leftside.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Leftside.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Leftside.jpg

Tankforcustomprecisioncyclesleft.jpg

Tankforcustomprecisioncyclesright.jpg

right.jpg

GSXtank.jpg

and finally my helmet I had to do with a bent needle, lol, pre clear coat so the finish is a bit lame:

10400894_41733947896_9613_n.jpg

10400894_41733942896_8504_n.jpg

10400894_41733937896_7427_n.jpg

10400894_41733932896_6327_n.jpg

10400894_41733927896_5224_n.jpg

:)

Hi matt, welcome aboard from the UK. Where are you from? What kit do you have?. Can you tell we're nosy here lol. Enjoy getting back into it :)

Hi :) I'm in the south west of the country.
I havn't got any atm, so going to be looking at what the best modern kit is and any advice is welcome!
I sold it all because I got frustrated with people having a vague idea what they want, telling me what they want, confirming what they want, me doing it and them saying "that's not what i wanted" lol
I'm just going to do stuff for myself this time round.

Hi and welcome from Devon,a lot of us use the Iwata brand brushes or Badger/H&S as for paints I use Etac efx or Createx Wicked there are others as I'm sure my colleagues will let you know :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Welcome from Australia.
Are you looking at more artwork or vehicle work?

Sounds like an all rounder might work for you. Look at the Iwata eclipse, capable of fine detail and a bit of coverage. I prefer the cs and use it for bikes, with the graffiti, depending on size you might want a larger paint cup so look at the side and bottom feed versions.

Thanks party people :)

I had an eclipse and some badger one i bought for like a zillion quid when i was a kid, can't remember what it was but i mostly used the eclipse, never really could get on with the badger for some reason. I think I remember it being better for fine work but a PIA to do large areas.

http://www.graphicair.co.uk/product_images/u/361/iw-ecl-bcs-l2__78948_zoom.jpg

Again depending on size of the murals, I was wondering if this version would suit. This had the .5 nozzle and 2 oz cup - only has 2 inch spray pattern but can spray heavier paint so less coats. You can also buy a .35 needle and nozzle for it for more detail work.

Then there's the eclipse G6 which is a pistol grip with I think a 6 ounce cup and option of round airbrush spray pattern or fan spray pattern. This is for large areas, and pricey, and more like a mini hvlp which you could get cheaper, but I'm guessing the round pattern would be good for graffiti.

Back