Hello

C

christina

Hi everyone,

I have a new Bambi air compressor and will be looking for all the help for a newbie.

Christina

Welcum tae ra forum Christina hen, it's aw here fur ye, nook yerself oot.

Am fae Glesga tae

Excuse my ignorance but do you have an airbrush to go with that compressor?

Not yet, I am using my air copressor hopefully to go with an engraving machine but was hoping to get help on here after I set that up on what air brushes I should get. I have used friends for work and I would like to branch into that area. Im a jeweller but do lots or different commission art work.

Thanks for the welcome!

Not yet, I am using my air copressor hopefully to go with an engraving machine but was hoping to get help on here after I set that up on what air brushes I should get. I have used friends for work and I would like to branch into that area. Im a jeweller but do lots or different commission art work.

Thanks for the welcome!

There is a thread on here with info on all the different airbrushes, here is a link, if you have a look through here you find out all you need to know.

http://www.airbrushforum.org/showthread.php?106-Which-airbrush-do-you-use

Depending on what type of art you plan on doing, I would imagine you'de be looking for something reasonably priced, I would suggest, Neo for Iwata or Harder & Steenbeck ultra, but base your choice on availability and cost of parts.

And feel free to ask any questions in the meantime.

Thank you Madbrush I will check it out with a big cup of tea! So you managed to escape Glasgow and now are in the Netherlands?

Welcome christina to this darn jolly place! Ask away and make use of all that's here....it's free!!!

PS...I have a Bambi compressor and love it, it's hooked up to an Iwata HP-C plus which I could also recommend.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?daqa3y

Thank you Madbrush I will check it out with a big cup of tea! So you managed to escape Glasgow and now are in the Netherlands?

Yes Christina, the mountain climbing and skiing is easier here, lol

Thank you Tony. Cordyk I dont even know how to set the pressure on mine so will be asking ALOT of questions!

Welcome from me, what engraving machine do you have?

Worldofglasscraft - I have a Graver Max AT and can not wait to use it!

Welcome from the states, Christina! Sounds like you have already found a lot of good help so far, this place is full of people like these fine peeps!!

you got that wright madbrush, i need to stop by and get my repellling gear and parachute if ur done with it

You can pick up the repelling gear Ran since I broke it, but I still need the parachute, our lift is out of service.

Back