Hello

A

Arn

I am a musician and artist from Southern California. My name is Andy Najera I run www.saxtracksonline.com where I play Sax solos and parts for people around the world. I had worked in all types of painting media and pencil until I decided to give airbrushing a try. Painting on metal sounded interesting as I also restore motorcycles and was very interested in custom painting my own bikes. I have recently discovered this sight while searching for alternative media to paint on. It's a great find. I have recently posted Snoop as a work in progress. I use Auto Air, wicked, 4012 reducer, Iwata HP C, and Iwata hp B. I attended one airbrush mag getaway for one day with Javier Soto, but have mostly taught myself. I look forward to exploring this great resource!

Hi there, welcome from New Zealand. Look forward to seeing more of you work. We are a friendly bunch here and love seeing peoples progress.

welcome aboard Andy. Lots of friendly folks here willing to lend a hand or learn something from. Snoop looks amazing !!

Hey Andy, welcome from the UK. I wanted to learn for the same reason as you, to paint my bike, and I got hooked. Pretty soon everything starts to look like a canvas lol. Enjoy the forum, snoop is cool, looking forward to more stuff :)

Hi Andy,

I am in Central California, and was raised in Long Beach.

Steve

Back