Help me decide

Congrats! and enjoy! I have, well, a few brushes - the HP-B+ has always been one of my "go to" brushes. Remains one of my favorites. This is my version of the "plus" as built on the standard HP-B
iwata hp b .18 conversion2.jpg

Could be I’m new to it but yea trigger seems short. Will check that link micron posted for tall trigger

Joey got a squeeze trigger that he holds in his hand and he sprays it all night if the paint is flowing right Joey got a squeeze trigger and he ain't gonna sleep tonight LOL
Joey got a squeeze trigger that he holds in his hand and he sprays it all night if the paint is flowing right Joey got a squeeze trigger and he ain't gonna sleep tonight LOL
Love that song

It could well be that it atomises better. Or you just hit the sweet spot on pressure / reduction for that brush. Don’t over think it, enjoy it LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It could well be that it atomises better. Or you just hit the sweet spot on pressure / reduction for that brush. Don’t over think it, enjoy it LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I left the regulator at the same 20 psi. There is a difference. Too funny. My .5 is going to feel like using a spray can. :)

Back