Help Wanted- Will Pay

micron- thanks for asking. i appreiciate it
stained and squish- ya i understand i need to do it myself and how it will be relatively easy to do basics. i am not relying on people to paint all the lure i do when orders i do. right now i just have to time to get these pics myself. by the time i open for business i plan on being proficient enough to make my lures. thanks for the advice guys, i like other perspectives especially on things i am not knowledgeable about. this forum has already helped alot.

also, squishy i have several ideas on how to protect paint, however there is no real good way to keep it from eventually chipping off based on my research and trial and error. especially if the lure is bit enough. however if the lure it bit enough for the paint to chip, chances are they will buy another :)

also, squishy i have several ideas on how to protect paint, however there is no real good way to keep it from eventually chipping off based on my research and trial and error. especially if the lure is bit enough. however if the lure it bit enough for the paint to chip, chances are they will buy another :)

Yep, repeat orders is definately good, and as long as the quality is there, shouldn't be a problem. I think people will realise that they may get damaged in time. And if they buy one kind and like it, hopefully they will want to try out more. I would still get practising with the paint now, you may surprise yourself, and also gives you more time to experimenet with patterns etc. Good luck with it all!

I had someone that wanted me to do the same thing paint the lures and let him sell them as his own work sorry sounds like the same buch, Big Scam.

Ditto!!! Lol, I must say I was interested!! I like painting lures, and have some off the wall bad ass ideas for them, but I don't see how I could benefit profit wise if I paint the lure, tell someone else how to do my design and not get much out of painting them, let alone designing what could be the next "sexy shad" craze around the world and get nothing for it from there on. Also how can someone who can't do it tell me how long it will take????? Smells........ Fishy!!
LMAO, that was to easy micron how did you miss that little doozy of a one liner!!

Josh[/QUOTE

SEXY SADE???? oh josh what are you on to now???

As an artist who works to eat (in past and not airbrush) dealing with a customer ur not sure of make them run the risk if there serious, money up front if they really want well, and as buyer look 4 one of these guys(girls) who has lots of good posts they prob wont screw u, more biz is good biz. Though I dont see much money in it 4 artists its a one shot with no return, offer some stencils and advice 4 a one time payment?

As an artist who works to eat (in past and not airbrush) dealing with a customer ur not sure of make them run the risk if there serious, money up front if they really want well, and as buyer look 4 one of these guys(girls) who has lots of good posts they prob wont screw u, more biz is good biz. Though I dont see much money in it 4 artists its a one shot with no return, offer some stencils and advice 4 a one time payment?

Lol, it's working for me. I sold him 3 lures for $85, with the money up front........ And more to come!! But I do see your point, I was one of the first to second guess, but we kept emailing and worked out a plan :)

Josh

When I have finished a work, sometimes I am attached to it, while in other occasions that feeling isn't there. If the collaboration between artist and buyer works well, I can't see a lot being wrong with that.

Back