Help with cleaning please?

I used to clean a lot, but not now. My micron had its first ever clean after a year and a half when it was poorly.

It used to take me so long to get my brush working , I didn't get time to paint lol. I think when you get to know your paint and reduction well, a quick flush at the end of a session is enough. I do strain the paint though, so that helps.

Its an experience thing I think. And that means, I actually learned something after all lol. I might even learn this painting business eventually too, there's still hope!

Hi FDDragon do you happen to be in the Edmonton area? The "W500" mentioned earlier in the thread has been "re-labeled" as 4012 High Performance Reducer.

Donna

Donna, I don't unfortunately. I'm in Red Deer. I do have reducer, but I shall keep that in mind for when I get low.

No Problem FDDragon if your ever up this way give me a call and maybe I can give you a few tricks to help with the process! One thing that I like to use is a soft paint brush it helps to get the paint out of the "corners" too.

I am also an on-line e-commerce business and ship across Canada daily ;)

No Problem FDDragon if your ever up this way give me a call and maybe I can give you a few tricks to help with the process! One thing that I like to use is a soft paint brush it helps to get the paint out of the "corners" too.

I am also an on-line e-commerce business and ship across Canada daily ;)
- and if you ever need any help just give me a call all my contact information is on the web site

whats cleaning?..my brush sits there for weeks between uses..I pick it up, shake it and start painting again..Maybe once every 6 months I break it down for a deep clean..I use spectra paints and at the end of a session just dip it in a bucket of water and spray...When I remember to at least, otherwise on restart i just pull the needle, pick the tip then start going again..But maybe just lucky with my gun paint combo but so many seem to have to clean their guns so often..
I'm like your just flushed n fill and ready to go 99 percent of the time

- and if you ever need any help just give me a call all my contact information is on the web site
Yeah I'm aware. XD You sold me my replacement nozzle after I broke it the first time trying to clean it!

Edit: quoted wrong part, can't be bothered to change that.

I use ultra sonic jewelry cleaner with simple green you can get one at harbor freight for about $30

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use ultra sonic jewelry cleaner with simple green you can get one at harbor freight for about $30

be aware that constant use of the ultrasonic can cause premature wear on the finish of the airbrush. . . .

Simple is a very mild cleaner compered to denatured alcohol like most people in know that use it

Back