Help

I'm sorry that happened Matty. I just let my nozzles soak overnight and that usually loosens all the junk in it. I can just flush it with water the next day.

Its a good money maker for iwata and other company's, out of interest @WhiteKnight what price is a new nozzle for a paasche??
@matty171, there is not really a nozzle on the Paasche Talon or the New Paasche Vision, you have a tip and an Air Cap which are sold separately, the tips go for around $10.00 and Air Cap around $8.00 from the US. :)

If the tip is damaged you can replace just the tip.

@matty171, there is not really a nozzle on the Paasche Talon or the New Paasche Vision, you have a tip and an Air Cap which are sold separately, the tips go for around $10.00 and Air Cap around $8.00 from the US. :)

Thats a great price, some difference when a micron nozzle costs £50/$75

I wonder if Paasche called it a tip just to be different. Mojo was created from the Talon and he calls it a nozzle.
b50f6b8d5fcdfbb722cf1f97f4c4f565.jpg

Just googled them there they are nice looking brushes.

I wonder if Paasche called it a tip just to be different. Mojo was created from the Talon and he calls it a nozzle.
b50f6b8d5fcdfbb722cf1f97f4c4f565.jpg
I had the impression that what was called a nozzle by Iwata was more than just the tip, or maybe I'm confused with the fluid head??? :)

Back