Here come the dots

P

paul11

011.jpg Well here we go, first of all I would like to say that my first thoughts on getting an Airbrush was to use it with quality stencils to put some artwork on my Guitars. I never intended to use it correctly as I knew that would require a lot of time and hard work but I am prepared to give it a go and I blame you lot for leading me towards the dark side Lol.

Good start!! @Joe A you can sign up at Airbrushtutor.com (and make sure you are singed in) and you can download practice sheets.

Good start!! @Joe A you can sign up at Airbrushtutor.com (and make sure you are singed in) and you can download practice sheets.

Thanks Mark, I have some of the worksheets downloaded but my printer only does 8.5x11 sheets. I was wondering what size he used because it looks a little bigger. I know I could print them on the smaller size but was just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply guys it's on A4 paper and all CC is most welcome.

Nice start @paul11. My only comment is the size of the dots is missing the mark. the dot is suppose to touch the lines.
Large at the top, small down the bottom, then varying density from left to right on each row.

Every thing you do is practise, every art work you do will teach you something about what to do / not do next time. :)

memories :D But I still do a page of dots and daggers to warm up so it is all good and those are some good looking dots.
Keep up the great start.

View attachment 48343 Well here we go, first of all I would like to say that my first thoughts on getting an Airbrush was to use it with quality stencils to put some artwork on my Guitars. I never intended to use it correctly as I knew that would require a lot of time and hard work but I am prepared to give it a go and I blame you lot for leading me towards the dark side Lol.
Us lead you to the dark side:whistling: but we do have cookies over here!

Thanks again here some Stencils I did when I first got the Airbrush last week.012.jpg

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 17
Love that knight. It looks so clean. Quagmire never ceases to bring a smile.

Giggity, first time I ever mixed a skin tone and it was to dark, he looks like he's got a heavy sun tan lol.

I hardly noticed until you mentioned it. Lol

I'm definitely not going to get obsessed with these dots but the paint goes a long way.

I'm definitely not going to get obsessed with these dots but the paint goes a long way.
I suggest doing a page of dots and dagger then try to paint something . It does not matter what (a skull) .... Some get coloring books and paint them to gain control . Yes dots and daggers gets boring but doing them allows you to get better faster .

wait until you get to doing detail work...... you start using 50 - 75% reducer the paint goes even further then :D

Back