here my pic

M

Maximus

DSCF0716.jpgfrist time at doing dots DSCF0715.jpg this my frist time its not good paint used was com-art at 20 lbs ab hp-bh hiline needle 0.2 nozzle .02 let me know think i know i need help just added pic 2

Last edited by a moderator:
not yet going 3 pages of dots then start lines and 3 pages of it i made sure that i buy lots of black going to need it lol

Good dots maximus. I bet you've been having miles of fun! exactly what you said, do three sheets and practise them at different instensities. the more consistent they are the more control you're showing:) good work - these exercises will help you out immensely:excitement:

tys tutor i have so much fun iam 47 years old so for me this is the best thanks for all info guys more pic to come

DSCF0718.jpgthis is nuber 3 pic getting better still needs work thu let me know what u all think

Looking good! I didn't do this when I started, I rushed in blind with no advice or a clue what I was doing. I had to unlearn things later. I think this way is better and you are giving yourself the best start.

i see its all about going slow if u rush it just does not go good so i wanted to just take my time at it what i did befor a got my airbrush was just watch 6hrs of vids on dots lines and how the ab works so when i got mine i took it out of the box and took it a parts 8 time till i know what each pats was then put it back togator so that when i clean the ab i know what was what now iam doing dots till there all the same that just me iam going to take is slow

Back