Hey Fellow Airbrushers

Zackod

Mac-Valve Maestro!
Hey guys and girls,
Im Zack, im from Adelaide SA.
I actually cant remember the first time i saw an airbrush. But i think it was one of Ryan Townsends videos. Im a self taught AB artist. I mainly use createx wicked and createx illustration colours through my iwata hp-ch and hp-bh airbrushes. I also have two paasche aribrushes that rarely get used, a badger renegade that follows very close to my iwatas and some cheap veda airbrushes (i never use unless i want to use a small amount of 2k clear).
I have been airbrushing for about 7 years, have tried other forms of painting but always come back to the trusty airbrush.
Cheers

Hey guys and girls,
Im Zack, im from Adelaide SA.
I actually cant remember the first time i saw an airbrush. But i think it was one of Ryan Townsends videos. Im a self taught AB artist. I mainly use createx wicked and createx illustration colours through my iwata hp-ch and hp-bh airbrushes. I also have two paasche aribrushes that rarely get used, a badger renegade that follows very close to my iwatas and some cheap veda airbrushes (i never use unless i want to use a small amount of 2k clear).
I have been airbrushing for about 7 years, have tried other forms of painting but always come back to the trusty airbrush.
Cheers
Welcome Zack! Nice to have you aboard, I’m sure your knowledge and experience will be an asset to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks richard. I am looking forward to checking out this forum a bit more to get the hang of it. Pleanty of very talented artists and newbys with lots of promise.

Welcome Zack! Nice to have you aboard, I’m sure your knowledge and experience will be an asset to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha thankyou for the kind words. Im sure i will pick up more that i will be able to help.

Welcome @Zackod! You've got some nice equipment there with the Iwatas. Have fun while you're here :)
Thanks hellbird. Glad you like them. I love my iwatas
I would love to get a custom micron-sb but they are a bit pricey. I wish i bought that instead of the hp-bh.

Thanks hellbird. Glad you like them. I love my iwata
I would love to get a custom micron-sb but they are a bit pricey. I wish i bought that instead of the hp-bh.
Unfortunately, I myself don't have any Iwatas... yet. Currently have several Badgers, a very nice H&S Infinity, and a whole lot of frustration over finding time to practice! :rolleyes:
One of these days I will have to give a real Iwata a try. Maybe an hp or cm-b or cm-sb when I get a lot better at using the airbrushes I have.

Unfortunately, I myself don't have any Iwatas... yet. Currently have several Badgers, a very nice H&S Infinity, and a whole lot of frustration over finding time to practice! :rolleyes:
One of these days I will have to give a real Iwata a try. Maybe an hp or cm-b or cm-sb when I get a lot better at using the airbrushes I have.
I feel ya. Im out of practice as well. Still so much to learn. I am badly trying to organise Dru Blair to do a class in my area. Im so close but not quite there with the numbers.

Back