hey from michigan

chivo

Double Actioner
Hey all. Ive been hanging around since sometime in august but havent posted much until about the last week. I just thought maybe an introduction needed to be thrown out.
I started airbrushing in april after years of thinking about it. I got a good deal on a box of tools that just happen to have a no name siphon feed AB in it and was ecstatic that i didn't have to shuck out some big money to try this out. I found out after about 10 minutes that this may be the outlet that ive been looking for for a long time (ive had lots of creative hobbies over the years... none seemed to completely do it for me). Im just lovin it. This skull comp pushed me to try some things i didnt think i could quite pull off yet but im pretty happy to say i surprised myself.
I also really dig pinstriping and pinstripe art. I got a set of macks this summer and played with them quite a bit but its kinda back and forth between ABing and them. I think they kinda go together but its tough trying to learn both at once lol. And yeah those macks are no where as easy to run as they look like on tv or YT!

haha hi chivo welcome buddy.glad you are enjoying your new found passion.I have also ben airbrushing since april our may this year.also enjoying it, seen to spend every spare minute either painting or talking about painting!!. enjoy your stay. get some pictures of your work up on her e in either the gallery,...works in progress or pinstriping section!

Yes welcome!!!!!! You have been here a little bit, now jump in and become part of the forum. Great bunch on here.

Nice to meet someone close to home. I'm up in the Traverse City area and have only seriously been at this for a couple of months now. Glad you're here!

Hello chivo!!

First things first, are you a Michigan wolverine fan?????

Second, go buckeyes! O-H

If you are not a Michigan fan, and this doesn't bother you, then we can be friends!!

If you are the Michigan fan, then we are mortal enemies and I shall not talk to you!!!

Lmao, seriously though, welcome to the forum, glad to have you here!!........ Unless your a UM fan, lol!!

This goes for you to foreveryoung!!! Lol!!

Josh

Hello chivo!!

First things first, are you a Michigan wolverine fan?????

Second, go buckeyes! O-H

If you are not a Michigan fan, and this doesn't bother you, then we can be friends!!

If you are the Michigan fan, then we are mortal enemies and I shall not talk to you!!!

Lmao, seriously though, welcome to the forum, glad to have you here!!........ Unless your a UM fan, lol!!

This goes for you to foreveryoung!!! Lol!!

Josh

Then it is with deepest regrets that I will not be able to reply to any further posts from you, Josh. A real shame to, cuz I really enjoy your work and was looking forward to learning more from you, but alas, now I must hope for your ultimate destruction in a most humiliating and embarrassing way... Oh wait... Coach Tressel already took care of that for you guys. Never mind. We can be friends again. lol

GO BLUE!!

Not as bad as rich rod the savior screwed y'all up!!!! At least my coach did nothing but stand up for his kids trading their own personal property for tatoos! Not throwing them under the bus and making them take the fall like rich rod, O-H!! I see how it is you finally beat the bucks one time in a decade and now you back to talking trash!! Lol!! Here is one for ya!!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349144162.408179.jpg

Josh

Funny! You are a funny guy! It will be a real shame to rub it in your face this year... actually, I have ties to Ohio State too, but I don't admit that in my current location. Bad things happen to Buckeye fans up here. (I didn't think what those kids did was out of line either... just more NCAA B.S.).

Now, enough of the pleasantries... back to hoping for your ultimate demise! LOL

Go Blue!!!

How about since we both got our jabs in and you just admitted that you have scarlet blood running through your heart that we call a truce to our little squabbling until November at least? It will be one hell of a game with those two QB's going at it!! Although now y'all have to deal with urban now the he came back home where he belongs!!
Truce????

Josh

Agreed... but come game time.... Well, we'll see how things are going. I might be hiding under a rock by then. lol.

Lol, I have nothing to lose since our season was over before it started!! I love in Tennessee now and I tell everyone here they have no idea what rivalry is, until they are at least in town when Ohio state and Michigan are playing!! There is nothing like it and I love it!!

Josh

Good to have you here Chivo! wait till you see the difference between your no-name and a brand airbrush if you find you want to stick at this. It can be extremely rewarding:) best of luck mate, if we can be of any assistance just ask!

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Josh im not a big football fan more of a hockey guy. But i do like to see ohio loose that game because ive got a friend outside of akron that lives for that s&%t and if they win i never hear the end of it. Lol
Forever... ive been up there many times.. real nice country from what ive seen. Had plans a couple of weekends ago to go up again but they changed at the last minute so we didnt make it.
Oh i guess i forgot to mention that 3 weeks after getting my first AB i went and bought a paasche talon tg. Its been a great brush to learn on but im thinking i may upgrade to a krome here soon. Ive read alot of good things about them and the company. Sounds like the way to go.
Thanks again for the welcome all... seems like a great place to hang out.

Your so lucky I already called a truce with foreveryoung!!!! Hockey is freaking awesome live!!!! Don't much care for it in tv...... Until playoffs!!! Any way, welcome again, love the Pinstriping!!

Josh

Back