Hi all....I look forward to joining this artistic community....

M

manicmind559

Hi. My name is Angel and I am fairly new to the art community although I have had a career in Video as a producer. I have always been a great supporter of the artistically gifted and finally got off my butt as a late bloomer to art in general in my 40's (god...I am old LOL).

My goal is to get to a level that I can be proud of in Multimedia and once I started seeing the crazy amazing creations done with an airbrush, well that got me going and gave me passion for what can be accomplished.

I included a few of my pieces that will give you an indication of the style I will be great at...Low-Brow works of art. I look forward to getting to know many of you and look forward to growing in Art.

Take care.....Angel

IMG_0001.JPG IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0003.JPG

Welcome from New Zealand. Good looking work! What part of the world are you in?

Thanks for all the awesome replies. I appreciate the compliments on my art as I am soooo much more critical of my own work. Anyhow, I live in the Central Valley California near Fresno. New Zealand has to be the bomb....! Anyhow, hope you are all well and looking forward to more contact in the future with Forums. Take care...!

Welcome to the forum Angel. I like your artwork and 40 is young, you have some catching up to do with some of us on here.

Lee

Back