For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Hi all I'm Shep and not real new to AB'n but do have a lot to learn

Discussion in 'Introductions!' started by Shep51, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Shep51

Shep51 Young Tutorling

I have tried wood carving til I lost the use of my left hand do to 6 spine/neck surgeries . Have had an old AB I can't even tell you the name unless I dug it out right now I have an, Iwata Eclipse HP CS, Neo TRN1, Paasche Talon, Paasche VL all run by a California air 1hp twin tank 4.6gal and quiet. I bought with my SMC Dremel runs 400,000rpm. I paint simple things like Yard ornaments, stepping stones Some license plates I'm learning with the aluminum. tee shirts, and right now fish lures that I have found I'm not bad at and they are really fun, keeps my mind off the next surgery " amputation of my leg hopefully below the knee and will find that out July 9th but I found a hobby I really like after always doing something involving wood. I am a happy person with so many more medical problems then I can list But I was a juvenile Diabetic and type 1 sucks. I have been married 35 years with 1 son 32 years old 2 gkids. I no longer drive which along with not able to have a day to day job hurts most. The AB'n has really helped and can find myself AB'N at 2:30am a lot of mornings because I can't sleep. I would like to try doing some sign work maybe something to do with caricatures as I love to draw but the way I shake has taken a back seat to other things. I like to chat as might becoming noticeable Like I said wasn't sure how this all works but will cut it off,done right here. If I left something out or done this wrong say so and I will correct it. I do feel lucky I found a site like this, I don't have facebook and not enough money out there that could get me to join. What I have learned here in the last few months you should be all I need. Thanks for having me.
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    basepaint, HellBird, jord001 and 2 others like this.
  2. huskystafford

huskystafford Needle chucking Ninja

Welcome to the forum. You will feel great here. Great people and a lot of life stories and bunch of knowledge here.
    jord001 likes this.
  3. SiRoxx

SiRoxx Party Boy UK Style Very Likeable!

Welcome Shep, glad to have you here. Sounds like you have some good experience already. Any questions, feel free to ask, also check the search function, you’ll be amazed how much information is stored in conversations here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    jord001 likes this.
  4. markjthomson

markjthomson AKA Quick Draw !! (and still very happy) Staff Member Mod

Welcome from New Zealand
  5. jord001

jord001 Air-Valve Autobot!

Great intro Shep, looks like you have a multitude of things you use the airbrush with. Lots of help advice and general chit chat here as theres someone online most of the time on here, [we are a global airbrush family] so enjoy your stay with us and I hope everything goes well in the future.

Lee
  6. Franc Kaiser

Franc Kaiser Needle-chuck Ninja

Welcome to the forum from China!
  7. HellBird

HellBird Elite Member! Elite Member! Very Likeable!

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you and hope you find something useful here.
  8. JackEb

JackEb The Dragon Hunter Staff Member Admin

Welcome to the best place in town. All the cool kids hang out here and you’ve already been told we’re a global family but he forgot to mention we’re a bunch of misfits lol

Many have used or are using airbrushing as therapy or as a form of rehab, some us need therapy after using the Airbrush when things aren’t going right so I think you’ve successfully found you’re happy place :)

Welcome from Australia !
    SiRoxx likes this.
  9. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Code Dragon Slayer Admin

Welcome to the forum :)
  10. Jurien72

Jurien72 Have Airbrush - Will Travel!

Welcome to the forum!
  11. basepaint

basepaint Air-Valve Autobot! Very Likeable!

Welcome to the madhouse shep, a ways glad to have another lure painter on here,There's a few others that started by painting fishing lures me included! Most of all have fun and if you have any questions post em up and someone will be along to help you out