Hi all I'm Shep and not real new to AB'n but do have a lot to learn

Shep51

Double Actioner
I have tried wood carving til I lost the use of my left hand do to 6 spine/neck surgeries . Have had an old AB I can't even tell you the name unless I dug it out right now I have an, Iwata Eclipse HP CS, Neo TRN1, Paasche Talon, Paasche VL all run by a California air 1hp twin tank 4.6gal and quiet. I bought with my SMC Dremel runs 400,000rpm. I paint simple things like Yard ornaments, stepping stones Some license plates I'm learning with the aluminum. tee shirts, and right now fish lures that I have found I'm not bad at and they are really fun, keeps my mind off the next surgery " amputation of my leg hopefully below the knee and will find that out July 9th but I found a hobby I really like after always doing something involving wood. I am a happy person with so many more medical problems then I can list But I was a juvenile Diabetic and type 1 sucks. I have been married 35 years with 1 son 32 years old 2 gkids. I no longer drive which along with not able to have a day to day job hurts most. The AB'n has really helped and can find myself AB'N at 2:30am a lot of mornings because I can't sleep. I would like to try doing some sign work maybe something to do with caricatures as I love to draw but the way I shake has taken a back seat to other things. I like to chat as might becoming noticeable Like I said wasn't sure how this all works but will cut it off,done right here. If I left something out or done this wrong say so and I will correct it. I do feel lucky I found a site like this, I don't have facebook and not enough money out there that could get me to join. What I have learned here in the last few months you should be all I need. Thanks for having me.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. You will feel great here. Great people and a lot of life stories and bunch of knowledge here.

Welcome Shep, glad to have you here. Sounds like you have some good experience already. Any questions, feel free to ask, also check the search function, you’ll be amazed how much information is stored in conversations here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great intro Shep, looks like you have a multitude of things you use the airbrush with. Lots of help advice and general chit chat here as theres someone online most of the time on here, [we are a global airbrush family] so enjoy your stay with us and I hope everything goes well in the future.

Lee

Welcome to the best place in town. All the cool kids hang out here and you’ve already been told we’re a global family but he forgot to mention we’re a bunch of misfits lol

Many have used or are using airbrushing as therapy or as a form of rehab, some us need therapy after using the Airbrush when things aren’t going right so I think you’ve successfully found you’re happy place :)

Welcome from Australia !

Welcome to the madhouse shep, a ways glad to have another lure painter on here,There's a few others that started by painting fishing lures me included! Most of all have fun and if you have any questions post em up and someone will be along to help you out

Back