hi everyone

T

toammy

hi everybody hows it going.. i decided to join your family today after reading a few of your topics that helped me out with a few issues i have been having.. you guys really know your excrement :D..
My name is Brian but everyone calls me Toammy.. im a plumber at the moment but hoping to full time airbrush at some point in my life.. ive developed quite an obsession over the months haha.. im from "sunny" Ayr on the west coast of Scotland.. i have attached a picture of my current level (been airbrushing around 3 months) ... not great.. but man i enjoy doing it :D... keep up the good work guys and i will hopefully speak to you soon
Take it easy
Toammy
1485952418403.jpg

hey, thanks guys appreciate it... thanks ricky its away getting clear coat just now so i will probably post a topic up on the finished projects page seeing as it was my first attempt at a helmet :D

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

hey, thanks guys appreciate it... thanks ricky its away getting clear coat just now so i will probably post a topic up on the finished projects page seeing as it was my first attempt at a helmet :D

Nice... The clear will do its magic.
It'll be like Christmas when you get it ;) . That's sweet for your first attempt and any attempt for that matter. I'll be looking forward to seeing the finished product.

thanks guys i really appreciate that! hi squishy hows it going pal

as before.. thanks i really appreciate it

wow... i didnt realise just how spaced out people on here are.. wouldnt like to have to walk to most of you guys haha

wow... i didnt realise just how spaced out people on here are.. wouldnt like to have to walk to most of you guys haha

Lol, spaced out as in spread out far and wide - yes. Spaced out as in spaced out - probably also yes lol.

yeah i was meaning location and not particular mind set but hey nobodys perfect :D

Back