Hi from Essex UK

P

paul11

Hi good people of the Forum, I am a beginner with an Airbrush and will no doubt need a lot of advice. After reading a lot of posts and YouTube I grabbed an Iwata HP-CS Eclipse and a set of wicked paints and started to practice doing dots and lines etc. Already had a compressor from spraying Guitars with Nitro and hope to do a little artwork on them,,Paul.

Welcome from Australia Paul.
you've got the right kit to get started, look forward to seeing some work in the near future :thumbsup:

Welcome from down on the south coast. The hp-cs is a great brush, and Wicked my fave paint, its a great combo.

Welcome from New Zealand - you've made some good choices so far... well done!

Hi good people of the Forum, I am a beginner with an Airbrush and will no doubt need a lot of advice. After reading a lot of posts and YouTube I grabbed an Iwata HP-CS Eclipse and a set of wicked paints and started to practice doing dots and lines etc. Already had a compressor from spraying Guitars with Nitro and hope to do a little artwork on them,,Paul.
Hi, I’m in Chelmsford, where about safe you? How are you getting to grips with it all?

Back