Hi from Ireland

J

jackbaza

Was on this site about 10 years ago......
Ive been doing a little airbrushing but not a lot.....
Hope to get to chat some of you in the future.
Cheers......Jack.

Well Jack you may be confused about being here 10 years ago being we have only been going since 2012 But Welcome Home :D
So what airbrushes you using?
What paints ? Yes things like this we always like to know :D

Thanks Herb.....
Maybe i'm getting a bit confused alright !!!!
The last airbrush forum I was on was about 10 years ago..... The only think I remember was admin was a guy with the name something like, " Commando" ???? If that rings any bells ?
Any ways.... At the house here in Ireland I have 2 iwatas. HP-BCS 0.5 and HP-BH 0.2.
At the moment i'm trying Trident paint but do enjoy Grex, EFX and Ive work on everything from t shirts/ shoes/ roof slates/ canvas/ cars and bikes.... even put johnny cash on the house fridge !!!!!

Thanks Herb.....
Maybe i'm getting a bit confused alright !!!!
The last airbrush forum I was on was about 10 years ago..... The only think I remember was admin was a guy with the name something like, " Commando" ???? If that rings any bells ?
Any ways.... At the house here in Ireland I have 2 iwatas. HP-BCS 0.5 and HP-BH 0.2.
At the moment i'm trying Trident paint but do enjoy Grex, EFX and Ive work on everything from t shirts/ shoes/ roof slates/ canvas/ cars and bikes.... even put johnny cash on the house fridge !!!!!

Welcome Jack, I don't think your confused, I think the forum you were on was airbrushforum.com and not .org as this one, the .com forum is closed down and the domain name is up for sale, so I'm sure it was that one you were on, although I think there may be a few here who were members of that one too, not me though:)

Throw up some of your work, I'd like to see that fridge;)

Last edited:
Nice one, this guy is is so cool I suppose he belongs on a fridge:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looks like you may have some tips for a few here;) enjoy our stay and I look forward to more of your work:thumbsup:

airbrush on paper.jpg auto....jpg T shirt,,.jpg slate..jpg canvas shoe...jpg
Nice one, this guy is is so cool I suppose he belongs on a fridge:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looks like you may have some tips for a few here;) enjoy our stay and I look forward to more of your work:thumbsup:
Thanks Malky.... it may take a while for me to get used to the right buttons to press..... but looking forward to my time on here ;-)

Beautiful work over all, since I love animals and in particular cats, that bonnet is stunning as is the falcon and owl:)

If you have any problems finding your way around the forum just ask, but I think you'll get hang of it after a quick surf;)

Welcome to the forum jack,Remind me if I ever go to your house not to stand in one place too long as I might get airbrushed,great work

Welcome from England Jack. We've only been around 4 years (but Wow! four years already, where did that go!) , but I reckon there might be some names here you remember from other sites. So have a mooch around, and enjoy. Hope too see more of your stuff soon.

Welcome from England Jack. We've only been around 4 years (but Wow! four years already, where did that go!) , but I reckon there might be some names here you remember from other sites. So have a mooch around, and enjoy. Hope too see more of your stuff soon.
Cheers mate..... hope to be around for a while ;-)

Welcome Jack all the way from Dubuque IA. US. And yes I'll take any advice that you would give. Again welcom to the club. You are in good hands here.

Back