Hi from New Brunswick, Canada

P

Perseus

Hi Everyone,

I was so happy to find this forum I actually joined! Sometimes I surprise myself. Well, anyway, just to let you know, I'm so new to airbrushing I don't even have any equipment yet, but it's in the mail.:congratulatory: Should be here in a week or two, until then I've been reading and learning as much as I can about airbrushing. My previous art experience was in graphite drawing. I've recently started drawing again, and figured I would try my hand at spraying paint at a canvas.

Cheers for now.

Welcome to the Forum Perseus, im pretty sure you will be hooked to this hobby when you got your equipment :)

A very warm welcome to the forum Perseus, the friendly people on here can help you with anything you need along the way..

Hello there Perseus from the UK, sounds like you already have the skills for drawing so the airbrush with be another extension of your talents. You will love it mate and ask any questions, there is a wealth of knowledge on here not to mention a whole heap of just good ol guys n gals! Enjoy

Welcome Perseus, and good you surprised yourself haha Lots of good people and info here ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll definitely be posting my work for you guys to critique, and hopefully enjoy. After all, that is what it's all about. Right? Right.:congratulatory:

Back