Hi from Scotland!

A

Arent Jack

Hello everybody,

I’ve just discovered this forum and thought I’d join. I’m Arent from Amsterdam but emigrated to Scotland in july. I am definately not new to airbrush but haven’t painted much in the past 9 years due to a demanding job... Now I started painting again full-time as a commission painter and love doing it again!

I have 2 H&S infinity 0.15mm, 3 Taurus 200 0.2mm, 3 cheap Chinese 0.2mm and just ordered a Badger Sotar 0.2mm, two Veta 180 0.2mm and a Royalmax 180 0.2mm.
I use a GT sonic digital 3L ultrasonic cleaner. Also love the Sharpenair!
I use Golden high flow paint.

Hope to meet some nice people here and learn a thing or two and happy to share the thing or two I know!

I will post some of my work in the gallery tomorrow but you can also check my insta:
www.instagram.com/arent.jack

Arent

Welcome to the Forum Arent we are aways glad to see new faces on the forum,By the sound of your post it looks like You might be able to help some of us poor souls out with our painting cant wait to see some of your work,Enjoy the forum :thumbsup:

Hey welcome from New Zealand. Good to see a fellow golden high flow user! Look forward to seeing some of your work.

Welcome to the forum, Arent!
You have very good level of your works:thumbsup: How long do you paint? It seems like you've got some art education, or vast experience at least.

Welcome from here. From your picture you won't have a bit of a problem with commissions work. Hope to see some more of your work.

Richard

Welcome Arent. That’s some nice looking work there! I hope you enjoy your time at the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from Australia,
lots of laughs and learning to be had around here so jump right in and have some fun

Welcome from here. From your picture you won't have a bit of a problem with commissions work. Hope to see some more of your work.

Richard
Thanks Richard! Just started to upload some more things to a gallery. Some of the pics are too large though..

Welcome to the forum, Arent!
You have very good level of your works:thumbsup: How long do you paint? It seems like you've got some art education, or vast experience at least.
Thanks! First time I picked up an airbrush I was 8 used it quite a lot... second time i was 18 painting a selfportrait for my final highschool art exam. Then starten again when I was 27, painted a year non stop. Did two art schools before that. Worked as a Creative Director, professional photoshop artist creating over 500 movieposters which is very similar to airbrushing I find in a way. Then started again two weeks ago. Inbetween I did about 6 paintings in 2014.

Thanks! First time I picked up an airbrush I was 8 used it quite a lot... second time i was 18 painting a selfportrait for my final highschool art exam. Then starten again when I was 27, painted a year non stop. Did two art schools before that. Worked as a Creative Director, professional photoshop artist creating over 500 movieposters which is very similar to airbrushing I find in a way. Then started again two weeks ago. Inbetween I did about 6 paintings in 2014.

So the experience!

You're right about Photoshop. I also find it a good way for understanding ABing. Airbrushing without the paints and an airbrush:)

Back