Hi there from Italy...

HiraMahi

Gravity Guru
Hi there, Sorry for my bad english...
My name is Simone and i am from Italy.

I am beginner of airbrush, i pratice from one mons and i start with a basic course.

I love fishing in saltwater, and i start airbrushing to painting lures, but... Now i get lot of passion for airbrush.

I hope to know good artist and learn some tip and trick's to get better work.

Simone

Hello and welcome from Canada.
I use to do a lot of fresh water fishing , but never from the ocean. There's great artists here to learn from. Some like yourself that have started painting lures and expanded their horizons to fine art. Welcome and enjoy :)

Hello and welcome from Canada.
I use to do a lot of fresh water fishing , but never from the ocean. There's great artists here to learn from. Some like yourself that have started painting lures and expanded their horizons to fine art. Welcome and enjoy :)
Thank you, unfortunatly i never try fresh water fishing... :(
I hope to learn a lot here... :)

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

Hey welcome from New Zealand - there are a few lure painters here, I'm sure @basepaint will be along soon to say Hi. What sort of gear do you use?

Hey welcome from New Zealand - there are a few lure painters here, I'm sure @basepaint will be along soon to say Hi. What sort of gear do you use?
I buy one week agò compressor Werther Sil-Air 15D and Harder & Steenbeck Evolution Silverline two in one.
About color i used createx, but i have lot of problem with this color line, so i order hansa pro color.

yes indeed! :) And what sort of fish...
I finshing mainly with "spinning" and "shore jigging" technique.

About rod i love Falcon rod and Major Craft rod, in Italy this two factory have good prive and the product is also very good.

About reel i used a lot Daiwa and Shimano, like saltiga, seagate, stradic, twin power ecc in different size.

About the fish, depence from the season, we can vaych sea bass, mahi mahi, amberjack, barracuda, blue fish, squid, grouper, dentex ecc...
Fortunatly we have lot of different fish. [emoji4]

Sorry for my bad english.

Your English is great :) We have people from all over the world, and I am amazed how great everyone's English is. The worst are probably the native English speakers like me who use phrases and sayings that aren't so well known lol.

There are a few fishing fans around here who will hopefully chat about "the one that got away" lol lol lol. In the mean time, enjoy the forum, ask questions, and don't be shy about posting pics of your work :)

Your English is great :) We have people from all over the world, and I am amazed how great everyone's English is. The worst are probably the native English speakers like me who use phrases and sayings that aren't so well known lol.

There are a few fishing fans around here who will hopefully chat about "the one that got away" lol lol lol. In the mean time, enjoy the forum, ask questions, and don't be shy about posting pics of your work :)

Thank you, this forum is really great and the people are awsome.

I hope to post good work as soon as possible, at te moment i need solved some problem with my airbrush... :(

What is the problem? If you post a new thread people will be happy to help. Include the type of airbrush, the brand of paint you are using, your psi, and photos if possible of what is happening in your explanation of the problem. That will help people help you, and hopefully get you painting again soon :)

Back