Hi to all ...

Well Idk about you guys, but when someone piles up all their airbrushes and stomps on them while screaming "I hate you!!!" I think that kinda counts as a fail lol lol

Welcome home PogArt nice to have you here , Trust me we have all been where you are not and we are all still here helping folks just like you (and we were ) that are just starting out. So just remember slow is fast. I know watching videos and even others paint in real life makes it seem easy and fast but just keep it in you mind that they have been doing this for years and with years of practice comes speed .

Well Idk about you guys, but when someone piles up all their airbrushes and stomps on them while screaming "I hate you!!!" I think that kinda counts as a fail lol lol
no it doesn't, you just learn not to do it again because it costs you a fortune to fix them

Hey there, welcome from a fellow Brit. Have the swear jar handy, it's always good to have a good swear starting out (or later on lol) There are plenty of frustrations, but once you get over the first hurdle of finding your paint, reduction and airpressure sweet spot, then you will be able to start learning properly, and focusing on technique. So don't underestimate the value of time spent experimenting getting your flow just right. It will make everything else much easier.

During this working things out time, it is likely you will have some issues with a dirty or blocked nozzle. This is a cause of major frustration, and a huge percentage of newbie issues can be put down to it. So first rule is, even when you think your nozzle is clean - don't bank on it. You have treat them gently, so you need to be careful, but an amazing amount of paint can still hide in that tiny space somehow, even after you think its clean sometimes.

Despite all that, its a lot of fun. We've all been in that just starting out phase, so don't be shy about shouting out or advice, the guys and gals around here will have you up and running in no time. And if you have issues pics always help, no trolls here so no worries there, just helpful advice.

Back