Hi yall

• Thread starter yoitsbrucekaijuu
  • Start date
finally uploaded what i have so far. good thing that other people seen what i was searching for on amazon that they ordered me some paints for christmas. tell me what more i need. and if some of yall have any experience with these paints. i will most likely repaint some toys and maybe some kit bashing in the future, who knows. thanks in advance

finally uploaded what i have so far. good thing that other people seen what i was searching for on amazon that they ordered me some paints for christmas. tell me what more i need. and if some of yall have any experience with these paints. i will most likely repaint some toys and maybe some kit bashing in the future, who knows. thanks in advance
You look pretty well set to me.

uea thanks. i need a spraybooth but i might make one out of a tote or big cardboard box. i will start with the cheap acrylics to practice cleaning out the brush and change colors. but i have to figure out the space for it all. and how and which thinners to use but i keep hearing to use the proprietary brand of thinners but they get pricey. also have to order some glass bottles for the thinned paints. thabks again for the input dudes. cheers

Back