Hobby Lobby retail store

O

Orale62

I would like to say that i have purchased alot of material from Hobby Lobby. latelay they have ahd 40 percent coupons for one item which i think is great deal. but if the online net stores are cheaper i would go that route. Im happy with Hobby Lobby so far

I would like to say that i have purchased alot of material from Hobby Lobby. latelay they have ahd 40 percent coupons for one item which i think is great deal. but if the online net stores are cheaper i would go that route. Im happy with Hobby Lobby so far

Search the whole store, they like to hide clearance areas, some great buys can be found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hobby Lobby and Micheal's art offers the 40% off anything in the store coupons.
If I plan on buying more than one item I print off a few coupons and take the family and give each one a coupon and the money to pay for it...Shhhh that is a secret:D

I wish I had one close.... We got 3 michaels but I think the closest Hobby Lobby to me is an hour and a half away

There is an app for that. Lol. There is a hobby lobby app that gives you the 40% off coupon on your phone. I usually go with my wife and we use the coupon together. They don't care as long as two different people pay.

I have noticed that all the stores will put the same items in clearance so if you find something good try another store if you want to stock up. They recently had silver, copper and gold leaf in clearance. I'm set for life I think.

There is an app for that. Lol. There is a hobby lobby app that gives you the 40% off coupon on your phone. I usually go with my wife and we use the coupon together. They don't care as long as two different people pay.

I have noticed that all the stores will put the same items in clearance so if you find something good try another store if you want to stock up. They recently had silver, copper and gold leaf in clearance. I'm set for life I think.

looks like I'm stopping by Hobby Lobby tomorrow. lol. Is it "patent" leaf, or the real stuff?

I got a gold leaf kit on clearance last time I was in.

Back