HOBBYAIR FRESHAIR SUPPLY MOTOR

So um, who are you...? How about you go along to the introductions page and tell us a bit about yourself... here is the link... http://www.airbrushforum.org/introductions/

We are a friendly bunch but someone turning up selling stuff without the courtesy of a polite hello raises suspicions! At best it's impolite, at worst you're here to rip someone off... I look forward to your intro.

not looking to rip anyone off. just have a piece of equipment i no longer use. so if i can help some fellow airbrush er out, who can use it and doesn't want to pay full price, then i will. mine is the one in the photo it just has stickers on it. if someone is interested i will gladly send pics of actual unit.

Yup... like i said - we don't know who you are, you've not been here before so if you want to sell stuff here do the decent thing and let us get to know you first. This is a forum about airbrushing, there are better places to sell gear. If you only want to move a bit of kit then go elsewhere, if you are new to airbrushing, very good, come on in, the water is fine.

Back