Home made projector stand

AndreZA

Air-Valve Autobot!
I guess this can go here.

A few months ago I got an Artograph projector. I had to put it on a table or a chair to use. I do not have much space and after seeing someone else's idea on a forum, I decided to make my own. And with this, I have crazy amount of freedom in controlling the projector. Luckily I don't work big as I can not really more the projector too far back to enlarge.

All it is is a camera tripod, a square sheet of wood and a nut.

What it looks like on the tripod
projector_stand_01_sml.jpg

The bottom of the wood
projector_stand_05_sml.jpg

The top of the wood with the sunken hole. I don't know what you call those kind of nuts. Was not really looking for it. I just found it in my dad's draw of crappy nuts and bolts.
projector_stand_03_sml.jpg

The camera mounting plate.
projector_stand_04_sml.jpg

Board clipped onto tripod with projector on.
projector_stand_02_sml.jpg

Thats a very good idea with the tripod. I dont have a projector yet but when i get one i will make myself such a mountint too.
Im alot into photography and i have a tripod already, kinda looks pretty much the same as yours, think its a Hama Star Pro 59 as it says on the side of mine lol.

Brilliant idea Andrea, I have one of those projectors and would you believe I just got hold of a tripod...bingo!!!!

Nice work,I was thinking about the same thing a few days ago now I know what I can do Thanks for posting it up Andre:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back