House of Kolor kk

C

Chri3

How can you keep the kks from getting the dry partials in the bottles.thanks for any help

Hey there, not sure if this is abbreviated or suffering autocorrect. Give us some more details, might be helpful.

Also polite to give yourself an intro, can be so awkward answering someone assuming they are in the UK but they really live in Namibia... where are you from? What do you paint? that sort of thing. Cheers Mark

Bottles? Mine comes in a can I take it your taking about the small batched bottles that places like Coast Airbrush sell?
If you are storing it for long periods of time place a piece of plastic wrap under the lid to keep the air out. Sometime the lids do not seal 100% which will cause it to dry out.

Bottles? Mine comes in a can I take it your taking about the small batched bottles that places like Coast Airbrush sell?
If you are storing it for long periods of time place a piece of plastic wrap under the lid to keep the air out. Sometime the lids do not seal 100% which will cause it to dry out.
Ok thanks man I did get them at coast already pre mixed and they where fine but the other day I used the tangerine sprayed it over some Crome yellow and it peppered they yellow with specks of dried tangerine but thanks for the advise

That sounds like it just dried out due to the bottle lid letting air get in when it should not be. So that should do it .

Back