How does this one look?

K

KaP

The wife and I are tossing the idea of setting up a workout station in the basement. Were thinking of a TV and DVD player either built in or not to put on the wall for playing videos. Now that Im getting into the whole AB thing I started thinking a projector would be the way to go ... dual purpose type thing =)

I have been looking at projectors now for a bit and after reading the what others have posted here I came across this one http://www.staples.ca/en/Epson-EX52...-3000-Lumens-WiFi/product_213562_2-CA_1_20001
to my uneducated eye it looks like it will do what I want .... play dvds from my laptop and shoot the images I would like for painting. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Kevin

Hi Kevin that looks like the newer version of what i have and I love mine,I can use it in the workshop with all the lights on and still get an awesome image,the usb is a bit hit and miss it dont like some of the formats so wont show all the images but hard wired to my pc or laptop excellent:thumbsup:.I think though my next one will be LED as the bulb life is way more and costs less to run but still a great projector.

Steve.

Looks way better than mine... i hate mine lmao!! But Im a cheap arse..got it off amazon for like $50, and it came from Malaysia. Its back in the box baaahahahaaa

Good projectors are BenQ. They're not overpriced and have great characteristics. One thing is for image transfer it's better to use short throw models.
I have one for years and completely satisfied with it. And it's DLP system.

Back