How Long

I've using 30ml, so far i don't have any empty bottle yet. Its been about 4 months about a week to be 5.

Sent from my vivo Y31L

Thank you both is this when using it on a regular basis or just now and then as once a week is 4 times more use than once a month. I am looking at putting an order in for some tonight hopefully so that I can get started on practising as I have only ever used the single action type guns for modelling and not moving onto double action for decoration of turned items.
Something like this one which I did with the automotive rattle cans and managed a first at our club competition
DSCF5925-001_zpssabiukvu.jpg

DSCF5909-002_zpslm6az3la.jpg

DSCF5920-001_zpsd9eqavqj.jpg

just to add another variable for you, it depends on how much you reduce it too. most art work is done reduced at least 50% if not 75% reducer. The bigger the needle size the more paint you can use in each blast.....
having said that, you wont use it up in a week unless you are doing full coverage without reducing on a car bonnet LOL

Its a bit of a 'how long is a piece of string' question. And the answer is 'depends'

If you paint a large area fairly regularly you'll use it pretty quickly. If you paint fine art using drops at a time regularly, it can last a year. If you want full opacity and more layers, you'll use more. If you predominately use particular colours more than others, you'll use it quicker. Etc. If you buy a lot of bottles of different colours, they could last much longer than if you just used primary colours plus black and white to mix all your colours. If you need to colour match precisely, you could use more paint or waste more before you get the exact blend of colour. There's a lot of factors that may be different for everyone.

But as JackEb said, with reduction a bottle can go 3,4,5....times as far. It goes a long way.

Thank you all.

I knew it was a "How long is a piece of string" type question that is why I put roughly but at least your answers give me a rough guide

Back