How small can you go?

Last edited:
Overwhelming skills , I'm sure that he was who paint the serial number in the snake's scale for Blade Runner , LOL

Are there any videos of Steve working?
Is he using any special tricks or techniques?

I can't even comprehend how he gets so much detail onto such a small piece.

Oh and when seamonkey can paint a skull on a grain of rice I will rank him in Steve's class...

This is for micron and I will never try this again!! I can hardly see to type right now, lol!!! Krome and createx illustration paint........ Never again!!! STEVE is still the man!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361033783.437084.jpg

Josh

Now that is something to behold.

Nothing like somebody making what was a funny impossible demand, and making it a reality. Wow.

This is for micron and I will never try this again!! I can hardly see to type right now, lol!!! Krome and createx illustration paint........ Never again!!! STEVE is still the man!!!
View attachment 10854

Josh

LOL outstanding but are you sure you did not photoshop that ??? And when is the video on this going to be out ???

Proof got to see it..:D

No photoshop, all paint. I did video it because I knew you would ask :)

Josh
And you did this with the Krome So it will be posted on Badger's site for sure... Now I am impressed , Now being there are 2000+ members on this site you only have to paint about that many more and send them to everyone....

And you did this with the Krome So it will be posted on Badger's site for sure... Now I am impressed , Now being there are 2000+ members on this site you only have to paint about that many more and send them to everyone....

I will never paint another, lol!!! I held my breathe the whole time, lol!!

Josh

I will never paint another, lol!!! I held my breathe the whole time, lol!!

Josh

Trust me , I did one when I first got the Micron and it is not an easy thing to do or try. But it does push you.
I have also tried the 100 skulls in a dime sized circle..Again not easy at all . So I will agree it is nice to try once and only once.. Oh but I had the aid of a killer Microscope.:D
But I just mainly wanted to see you do it. But to do it with your Krome is impressive

Man your son missed the perfect head shot while you was painting that one too...

Trust me , I did one when I first got the Micron and it is not an easy thing to do or try. But it does push you.
I have also tried the 100 skulls in a dime sized circle..Again not easy at all . So I will agree it is nice to try once and only once.. Oh but I had the aid of a killer Microscope.:D
But I just mainly wanted to see you do it. But to do it with your Krome is impressive

Man your son missed the perfect head shot while you was painting that one too...

I would have died, lol!!
I'm happy I did it on the first piece of rice. It would have sucked to have done 6 before, lol!!

Josh

View attachment 10854

Josh
haha thats hilarious..much scratching our erasing on this one josh, did you get the fan brush out for some cool effects.....french curve across the top or all free hand?

haha thats hilarious..much scratching our erasing on this one josh, did you get the fan brush out for some cool effects.....french curve across the top or all free hand?

Lol, it would have looked cooler if I could have!! All I used was my fingernail for the curve at the top.

Josh

Back