How would you deal with this? Badger airbrush problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right will sort some when i have dropped the wife off at work, this is when i get my peace as she works nights. haha

Im sorry for lashing at you personaly and im sorry about the issues your having re health, I came on the site to air MY opinion on the problem im having. I have said in other posts that i have tried and treid to contact Badger and the CEO before i even thought of coming on a site like this. So its not a new thing. I have been through a lot of the artwork on here and to be honest i only wish i could be half as good as any of them. It amazes me the skill and talent there is out there. Im not asking other members to back me at all as we all have had problems in the past re airbrushing. Im more frustrated than annoyed to be honest as so many of the members on here have had great dealings with Badger. I am not in the postion to just dump the brush as it cost me a lot of money. But like i have said when you get told its being sorted, you expect it to be. I have only had a grudge since they started to ignore me, I was always very pleasent with Ken, as he ttold me he was going to have some dental work done and then the next email said he was on a plane. So i wished him luck at the dentist and hoped he enjoyed his vacation if thats were he was going, And that was the last i heard from them. So anyway i apologise to you Madbrush and hope i will see many more members fantastic pics on here in the future.

No need to apologise, I would like stay as calm as you seem to be now, we all really do sympathise with the issue you are having but as I said we can't do much to help where Badger is concerned.

But I think I may just be able to help you out another way, I recently received a couple of second hand brushes free of charge, one of them I don't intend to use, I would be more than happy to send this to you so that you can a least get some painting done on your models.

The brush is a Hansa pro 250 with 0.2 mm nozzle, Hansa is owned by Harder & Steenbeck and parts are still available for it if needed.

It is second hand as I said but I haven't used it at all although I have cleaned and check all the parts, so I can't say how it will perform but have every faith that it will, so if you think it can help you PM me your address and I will send it to you.

That is so very kind of you Sir. I dont know what to say, yes would be nice but i would have to find out how much it will cost for it to be shipped to my home address. Thank you for this very kind offer, i was not expecting anyone to help me in that way at all. Once again many Thanks

That is so very kind of you Sir. I dont know what to say, yes would be nice but i would have to find out how much it will cost for it to be shipped to my home address. Thank you for this very kind offer, i was not expecting anyone to help me in that way at all. Once again many Thanks

You don't need to worry about the postage, I'll send from here, it's no big deal and it's worth it if you can continue with your passion.

Again thank you very much i will PM you my home address.

You don't need to worry about the postage, I'll send from here, it's no big deal and it's worth it if you can continue with your passion.
Ya big hearted softy you:D
As you can see Ken we are more a family here then most forums you will find.
AirbrushTutor's Motto is Spread the love and we do try to stay true to that .

Ya big hearted softy you:D
As you can see Ken we are more a family here then most forums you will find.
AirbrushTutor's Motto is Spread the love and we do try to stay true to that .

I'm a selfish bastard, I want to see those trains too, lol

I will get some pics sorted out, but by no means do they come up to the standard of the work on here.

I gave these engines some weathering touches. I know there not the best in the world but im happy with them. Like anything you do, you learn by your mistakes and boy have i made a few of them. haha
Hope you like.

Attachments

• DSC05748 (800x536) (2).jpg
    DSC05748 (800x536) (2).jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC05749 (800x536).jpg
    DSC05749 (800x536).jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC05750 (800x536).jpg
    DSC05750 (800x536).jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC05752 (800x536).jpg
    DSC05752 (800x536).jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC05753 (800x536).jpg
    DSC05753 (800x536).jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC05754 (800x536).jpg
    DSC05754 (800x536).jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 23
That is actually pretty stunning, the red engine looks like it's been through a lot of service without ever being cleaned and the wheel parts are amazing.

I've seen guys on a local model forum do this with planes and tanks and I know it's not easy, so I think you can safely say you've had success.

Thanks for that, at the moment im having a go at scratch building buildings and things. I will post some of them. These things i have done i amazed myself to be honest. Im just going to see if i can make the files smaller to post.

Hey mad, is it easier/cheaper for you if I bring it back the the uk with me? Only be a 6 quid to post then probably cheaper than having you do it from here, I'll cover that sure I can manage 6 quid to help a guy in need

These are a couple of Oil tankers i have had a go at. I used a satin finish to get the oil streaks down from the hatches.

Attachments

• DSC05835 (800x536).jpg
    DSC05835 (800x536).jpg
    179 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC05839 (800x536).jpg
    DSC05839 (800x536).jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 16
This was done using and old HO scale American wagon, a little bit of cutting and playing around ended in a great result.

Attachments

• smaller  1.jpg
    smaller 1.jpg
    408.1 KB · Views: 11
  • smaller 2.jpg
    smaller 2.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 14
This next project started out as 2 Saxa sea salt containers, some straws and again some palsticard and stone ballast. The main thing is im enjoying it.

Attachments

• DSC05922.JPG
    DSC05922.JPG
    477.3 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF2052.JPG
    DSCF2052.JPG
    657.7 KB · Views: 15
Hey mad, is it easier/cheaper for you if I bring it back the the uk with me? Only be a 6 quid to post then probably cheaper than having you do it from here, I'll cover that sure I can manage 6 quid to help a guy in need

It probably would have been but I have to work everyday this week, fast in two months so I can't knock it back.

But the post isn't too expensive from here.

Having said that, you said you have meeting in Gorinchem which means if you came from rotterdam you literally drive past my house in Hardinxveld-Giessendam, if that happened to be around anywhere after four o'clock that would be super cool.

Yeah in gorinchem Thursday but at 11am. Then back to brainpark. But my other meeting has cancelled so as it stands my day finishes at 12 so could always swing back should that be easier.

I'm happy either way, if you want to post direct then cool beans if you want me to swing by and collect it I'm happy to do it, won't be doing much else unless I pick up another meeting or two (at which case I'll have to back out and take the meetings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back