How would you deal with this? Badger airbrush problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, hope everyone is good, Looking forward to the wife getting out of bed(been on nights) so i can get in the loft and do some work. Have a good day.

This is what I love about being here it gives motivation and drive along with support and if anything goes wrong you just blame Monkey man. You may not understand the Monkey part Ken but if you have any problems just blame him.

Last edited:
Just to give you an update guys. I got a messege from Ken (Badger) after all these weeks. And as you know it got to a point were i could not turn in any other directions, he has said it will be doubtful he will help me because i wanted to name and shame him, its funny how that is the only email he has had, Which i do not believe. Can anyone one else tell me why he would only get 1 email out of many sent. Oh and all to the same address. Even facebook. So i can now look forward to getting my new brush from an amazingly generous man from this site Mr Madbrush. Well what can i say, i was not expecting this sort of help from anyone. So i would also like to thank you all for the help and support you have given me over the past few weeks. I will keep posting pics of my trains if thats ok with you guys. Many Thanks once again.

Just to give you an update guys. I got a messege from Ken (Badger) after all these weeks. And as you know it got to a point were i could not turn in any other directions, he has said it will be doubtful he will help me because i wanted to name and shame him, its funny how that is the only email he has had, Which i do not believe. Can anyone one else tell me why he would only get 1 email out of many sent. Oh and all to the same address. Even facebook. So i can now look forward to getting my new brush from an amazingly generous man from this site Mr Madbrush. Well what can i say, i was not expecting this sort of help from anyone. So i would also like to thank you all for the help and support you have given me over the past few weeks. I will keep posting pics of my trains if thats ok with you guys. Many Thanks once again.

Well I have to admit I would have expected better from Ken, but that is clearly not the case, at least you now know which brand to avoid like the plague.

With a little luck your brush should arrive tomorrow, then you can get back to doing what you enjoy, and of course there is no harm in posting the work you do on your trains, airbrushing is airbrushing wherever it's used.

And from a personal point of view, I don't bother much with Facebook but if I did I would post that email in its entirety for the world and his dog to see, I would also post the other emails that were sent, if I get treated in the same way, the story ends when I say it does.

I'm not at all impressed and this is another brand on my forget about list, plus I don't need equipment that needs to be sent half way round the world for a service.

I just hope you don't lose your faith in guys here as a result of this.

Good evening my friend, Hope you and your wife are well today. I was shocked that he really on done anything because of what i said i would do. Just shows he had no interest in doing anything anyway. I plan to let the world know. I will have to be carful what i say for legal reason, but its not a crime to say about the very poor service you have had. These are the comments i but ob facebook sorry its long but you will see wy i also got rather peeved.
  • I just hope Badger read this, Thanks for the other Badger airbrush users who have contacted me and thanks for the support. Thank you to the member who offered me an airbrush. Like some of you have said in PM's i hope i get this sorted.
    February 23 at 5:13pm · Like

• Ken Badger Schlotfeldt
    Marc, I have sent you a direct message. Please email me if you wish to - I do not FB frequently nor do I use FB for messaging purposes.
    8 hrs · Like · 1

• Ken Robertson
    You have not even contacted me direct as you said you would. would be nice to get a messege from you Ken, i think i have waited long enough for a reply. Thank you.
    8 hrs · Edited · Like

• Rick Maines
    Check your other folder, Ken. Could have wound up there. Facebook messaging is weird.

@ all... Ken will get your issue sorted. I have total faith and confidence in Badger.
    8 hrs · Like

• Ken Robertson
    I have checked my other folders for weeks but no reply, Im sure Badger will sort it but i have been waiting a long time for a reply. Im really frustarted that i get email saying its getting sorted then i hear nothing. Thanks Rick.
    8 hrs · Like

• Marc Tanguay
    so am i rick i'm sure everything will get sorted out fine ,blessing ken
    8 hrs · Like

• Ken Robertson
    How come he can contact you Marc, but not me. I hope they do sort it for me, but im not holding my breath. Thank for the comments guys.
    7 hrs · Like

• Thom Flightcrazed Daniels
    Ken Badger Schlotfeldt has always done right by his customers, I am sure he will get you sorted out Ken Robertson. Sometimes things happen during communication, be patient and give him a chance now that you have his attention. I love my Badger products, and will continue to use them for as long as I'm airbrushing. My $.02.
    4 hrs · Like

• Ken Robertson
    Well had a reply and i dont think it will get sorted. So not very happy. Also this has gone on since last April. So i can safely say it might aswell go in the bin. Thanks anyway Thom
    4 hrs · Edited · Like

I did say to him other week that a fair few people had contacted me with their support and offer of stuff, they didnt but i said they had just to try and get a responce .

Will be great if the airbrush turns up tomorrow, have loads to do . Im really excited, looking forward to getting it. Will be like a kid with a new toy. haha.

Ken I gotta shut this down here mate - should you have any future problems like this you can certainly contact one of us admins first and we can try to help. Being admins of one of the largest/ possibly most active airbrush forum on the net has some influence.
Please keep in mind when making posts like this that you are affecting others business and livelihoods, the airbrush world isn't a large industry and the majority of companies are in fact 1 man businesses. Just food for thought.
Feel free to open up a new thread for the cool trains you've been showing here.

Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back