I come from a land down under!

M

Mr. Focus

Hi guys n gals,

My name's Mick and as my title states, i come from the land down under.....aka Australia!

Im a bit of a "Jack of all trades" as my interests are varied. I'm very much into art, but not in the traditional sense. I'm a Graffiti artist (legal of course), im a photographer, i'm huge into modified cars (and pretty much cars in general), i'm into making short movies (generally car or graffiti related) and i'm now getting into airbrushing! I have done some airbrushing many moons ago, but have recently decided to get right into it. I know very minimal about it and im keen to hear what the more experienced have to offer so i can learn more

Thanks for dropping by and im sure i'll have many questions soon enough

Cheers
Mick

Welcome Home Mick
Well being the founder of this great place is a crazy aussie bloke you will fit right in.

Cars:D Yep love cars 30's to the 70's stock or hotrod , slammed , juiced or bagged . Love seeing what people can take a car and make it into .
If you can not find what you are looking for in the search button than just ask we are always willing to help..

Cheers

Welcome Mick.

I'm from Aus too, and am a newbie here myself. Nice to meet you, and looking forward to seeing some of your art.

Cheers Mr. Micron! Hahahahaha yeah, us Aussies do have a rep as being a little crazy. We're not shy about doing something a little "out there"

I want to start with clothing first, but i do have a handful of mates ready to donate parts to be painted

Heya Josh! Where abouts are you from? I'm near Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast

Cheers Mr. Micron! Hahahahaha yeah, us Aussies do have a rep as being a little crazy. We're not shy about doing something a little "out there"

I want to start with clothing first, but i do have a handful of mates ready to donate parts to be painted

Heya Josh! Where abouts are you from? I'm near Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast

I'm from Melbourne. Still waiting for Summer to arrive down here.

Airbrushing on clothing is lots of fun. I used to to t-shirts and caps. You can get great colour intensity without the risk of running the paint, but it's not without its challenges. We used to call it 'sudden death' airbrushing because if you miss the mark on a line, there's not much you can do to fix it.

Welcome to the forum from the US

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome Mick :)
Adelaide hills is where I call home -
About time some more Aussies showed there faces !
Speaking of showing their faces, where's Mitch hiding ???

Welcome Mick :)
Adelaide hills is where I call home -
About time some more Aussies showed there faces !
Speaking of showing their faces, where's Mitch hiding ???
LOL Mitch is having internet issues so we should see him soon.

Lord with all the Aussie's here, we may have to do an open mic night, just so I can hear ya's talk. Welcome to the board from another noob.

Open mic maybe... Video feed is not advised.... few faces here could give you nightmares !

welcome from sunny South Africa :)
looking forward to the tests in a few :0 gonna be some epic sledging i recon.

If you are into grafitti you may know of Larus and MadC - they came to South Africa for Christmas and a few of us did a two day course with them .... EPIC I must say - mixing rattle can and ABing - with Molotow paints. they worked very well in an AB (50psi - no reduction)

Welcome aboard Mick!! You are in the right place for all of you airbrush needs! And lots of good laughs lol!!

Ps, I am now singing the old men at work song lol..I come from the land down under lololol

Hello and welcome from the land up above lol j/k actually from Pennsylvania, US

Welcome to the forum.

I think I have figured out where the original Aussie went he doesn't have internet issues...there has been an influx of Aussies joining the forum, he is going door to door getting Aussies to join. Good on him...spread the love right. :cool-new:

How come no one has offered up a Fosters...that's Australian for beer you know.

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!:loyal:

Welcome from Calgary Mick, you have come to the right place if you have questions :)

Cheers for all the love peeps! Good to see a forum where people actually respond....and with so much passion :D

Back