I come from a land down under!

I'm a bit more upmarket, I like Fosters Gold. Sometimes if I feel really posh, I drink I from a glass! OH yeah! Classy!
Love graffiti art, got any more?

Fosters Gold? Ive never even heard of it hahahahaha

Oh yeah....ask and you shall receive!

and here's some more art
abiJniyj.jpg

adut1RuH.jpg
acp69MyN.jpg

adx4Fl3N.jpg

Im very intrigued with this idea of using aerosol through an airbrush. I have about 300 cans sitting there waiting for action, so i may have a secondary use for them....

It does work quite well.......BUT I wouldn't recommend it for very fine work.... in fact I was battling with the 0.15 nozzle on my paintpall (+/- A5) whereas a 0.2 nozzle, 50psi on a large canvas (read graffiti wall) for fine detail worked well. BUT remember that the solvent for cleaning the graffiti paint might do damage to any rubber o'rings. don't leave the o'rings in acetone.

Cool! I don't have graffiti in me, though I love it I just don't have that style. Do you use the same wall and repaint it, or are there areas near you that you are allowed to spray?

Very cool! My brain will not function for me to do graffiti art lol

Cool! I don't have graffiti in me, though I love it I just don't have that style. Do you use the same wall and repaint it, or are there areas near you that you are allowed to spray?

I started sketching graff when i was about 13-14 and then painting around 16, so i've been at it for around 24 years now. I teach a lot of workshops and the kids always want to be as good as the guys in the magazines.....until they actually give it a go, then they realise how difficult a can is to use. I find it very similar to airbrushing

I have a few walls that i've gone to the owners and asked permission for myself and other artists to use. Some of the other local artists have walls too, so we usually make an event out of painting these days (ie. grab the bbq, snags and beers ;) )

Oh, i also do a lot of commissioned work too

Here's a video i made up after painting at our local Underwater World

[video=youtube;4Isr2QpTevE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Isr2QpTevE&list=UU3sQC1enxltizz2_3eFu-iw[/video]

Back