I got Myself an Iwata

That's very interesting, thank you. The turbo is very much in use here, today I set it up afresh, and it's so fine. The largest images I create are A3, so I use mostly .2 and .18. The Turbo can solve drawing issues like nothing else really. I have three dozen needles stashed, as well as a spare walking arm and power wheel plus bearings.

All I can possibly say is Wow . It's not just the airbrushes which are amazing by them selves . It's what so many members here can do with them.

I was looking through the media section . I was amazed at what many of you and all over the globe can do with an airbrush. I could never do anything like this . I can understand why all of you use the airbrushes you chose.

I never tried to airbrush to do actual art . I can draw , I was very good at art all through school what now seems like a thousand years ago , well graduated from high school in 66. I had imagination , in high school art class I combined two paintings Salvador Dolly and another I need to look up. My art teacher displayed it in the halls for months , then once it was graduation time asked if he could have it , I said sure.

I took art all through the 12 years of school . I was not interested in math or history . I was into art and music and have played guitar since 1962. I still play just not as much.

In a way choosing a guitar it much like choosing an airbrush , all in the way it fits your hand, then how it sounds and looks . I was very good at wood working , still do it at bit.

Back