I have a question

B

bbzz

Hi guys,what is Tech'nEZ system by marissa oosterlee and how it works? Tnx

Please don't flood the forum with the same question in hopes for an answer.
Anyone who has spent money attending the course isn't about to spread the information on a public forum.
If you are desperate to know what it involves then put your hand in your pocket and attend her course

Sorry we don't tell people how to do something someone is teaching in a class that is how they make there money and if we did it would likely kill there business and put a bad mark on mitchs forum

I have an answer.....Hehehe...

Answer is no idea...never done her course, but I'm sure she'll happily explain it if you do..In reality and to be fair to you though what she does is Airbrush and airbrushing can be learnt through various resources no matter if its a trademarked name or "special" method LOL, sorry, but its still just airbrushing but saying that also few teach well and many come out of her classes greatly improved so obviously she teaches the techniques she uses well but not much actually secret about em...there is after all only 3 basic and main techniques in airbrushing yet many intricacies and learning needs for each. (Transparent Overlay, Opaque and a mixture of those two)..but I'm sure if you hang around and have the desire to learn it no doubt will be presented to you in different guises by various artists, but its all kinda the same thing LOL, but yer if you want a specific technique or be guided by a specific person...best talk to them.

Back