I'm Back Finally.

RichardH

Detail Decepticon!
I've been building model cars for a year and missed painting on paper or gessoboard. I've missed chatting with everyone here and pulled the Iwatas and Badgers out of the drawer.
Hope I'm still welcome since I stopped posting anything. I think I got a little discouraged but I am determined to try and learn some more. I pulled the things I was working on out and thought to myself, these aren't bad at all for someone learning to airbrush.

Richard

What??? How could you leave us??? You are banished forever!

Nah just kidding- welcome back! :)

Thanks all for the warm welcome back. I'll go sit in a corner for 30 minutes and then crank up the compressor .
Richard

"you can check out but you can never leave"
many members have 'come back' so you're not alone. Dust the brushes of, break them down and clean them up. Throw some paint in there and start your journey. We are here to lend a helping hand.

Thanks Jackeb and markjthomson. While I was on vacation for a year, I did think about the people I communicated with on here. Hope I can get back to putting paint on paper or boards that will show an improvement from where I left off. Got plenty of time shooting plastic cars so the brush won't be a problem with how to use it.
Later

Richard

Thanks Jackeb and markjthomson. While I was on vacation for a year, I did think about the people I communicated with on here. Hope I can get back to putting paint on paper or boards that will show an improvement from where I left off. Got plenty of time shooting plastic cars so the brush won't be a problem with how to use it.
Later

Richard
I would love to see what you've been doing with cars if you'd like to share! :)

Welcome back to the madhouse Richard we will aways be here you might see a few new names but most of us stuck around to help:D

Back