I'm going BADGER, I've had it with Iwata!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Seamonkey , just stoping by to see if the part we sent you is working out . I am sorry you had to go through this nozzle experience . We will take a very good look at the part . We never had a bad part or defect from Iwata yet so it has gotten my attention .
Also .... We did and do have the renegade kit in stock . We will always match or beat any advertised offer. Never be afraid to ask .... If there is anything you need just ask . I am not always available but if you leave me a message or ask to speak with me or even email me , will get back to you .
Coast airbrush was built on service! With the growth of the Internet it has been a bit difficult keeping up with all the
teck calls . We get more and more customers that haven't been able to get help from there suppliers ! It seems that knowledge and service are flying out the window ! We here at coast do care about selling you the right products for the job and not selling you something that you don't need or something that will not work for you needs . We do beleave we now have the tool to help us ...... Coast airbrush tv . we hope this will help us keep up our service and education .
Thank you for your support !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dave, welcome to the forum. I think it is awesome that you took the time to come here and talk about your customer service. I have always had great service when shopping at your store. Your staff knows their stuff and have always answered any questions I have had. Coast lounge is bad a** as well!! I was a little bummed when I lost all my Coast T.V videos when my computer crashed and was told there was no way to retrieve them, but that was my fault for not backing them up. Coast T.V. is an awesome way to get great tutorials as well as information about products and airbrush advice. Keep up the great work and putting it down for So.Cal. Haaaa!! Thanks for all you have done for the airbrush/custom painting industry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Seamonkey , just stoping by to see if the part we sent you is working out . I am sorry you had to go through this nozzle experience . We will take a very good look at the part . We never had a bad part or defect from Iwata yet so it has gotten my attention .
Also .... We did and do have the renegade kit in stock . We will always match or beat any advertised offer. Never be afraid to ask .... If there is anything you need just ask . I am not always available but if you leave me a message or ask to speak with me or even email me , will get back to you .
Coast airbrush was built on service! With the growth of the Internet it has been a bit difficult keeping up with all the
teck calls . We get more and more customers that haven't been able to get help from there suppliers ! It seems that knowledge and service are flying out the window ! We here at coast do care about selling you the right products for the job and not selling you something that you don't need or something that will not work for you needs . We do beleave we now have the tool to help us ...... Coast airbrush tv . we hope this will help us keep up our service and education .
Thank you for your support !

Hey Dave, thanks for coming by the forum!! It's great to have you along!!! Yes I have received the part but have had no time to get to use it :(
I appreciate all that Ryan and yourself did for me, you have no idea how much!!
Your company is great and look forward to doing more business here real soon. I sure wish I knew y'all matched prices, lol!! Would have preferred to do business with you instead, lol!!
Anyway thanks again for your help and joining the forum, I think it's great your here to answers the questions when you can!!

Josh

Great thing about David is he does care. David and his staff are a wealth of knowledge and it is good to see him on the site.

Great thing about David is he does care. David and his staff are a wealth of knowledge and it is good to see him on the site.

No doubt Coast is Badger's most knowledgeable and customer service capable dealer! Anyone getting their Badger from Coast is in good hands on the info and support front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back