Im searching for the paint name

W

werty2030

i want to know airbrush paint name 'jacal'

zakal? zacal jackal.. i dont know it's name . but i heard sound like that

anyone who know this paint please help me to know its spelling...

i want to know airbrush paint name 'jacal'

zakal? zacal jackal.. i dont know it's name . but i heard sound like that

anyone who know this paint please help me to know its spelling...
I believe I've seen this paint at Hobby Lobby but I have never tried it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah...found it. It's Jacquard.
12b2fc242217e317c2c1fbf022af5c79.png
62e0914074c8615c25c2ce79a5860658.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacquard has very vibrant colors but the bottle life after the seal is broken seem to be short well by short I mean it thickens up in the bottle which meant I really had to filter it and reduce it prior to putting it in my airbrush. This was after only a couple of months of use.

Now how about that introduction ? http://www.airbrushforum.org/introductions/
Seems we have answered a few questions for you but you have yet been kind enough to introduce yourself and tell use where your from , what equipment you have or are thinking of getting and what you plan on painting .

Jacquard has very vibrant colors but the bottle life after the seal is broken seem to be short well by short I mean it thickens up in the bottle which meant I really had to filter it and reduce it prior to putting it in my airbrush. This was after only a couple of months of use.

Now how about that introduction ? http://www.airbrushforum.org/introductions/
Seems we have answered a few questions for you but you have yet been kind enough to introduce yourself and tell use where your from , what equipment you have or are thinking of getting and what you plan on painting .

ok i got it

thanks for your help

naneun hangugmal-eulhaneunde naneun 80 nyeondae choban-e geogie judunhaessda. geuleona naneun geugeos-eul jal sseuji anhneunda.
hangug-ui eotteon bubun-e salgo issseubnikka?
naneun dongducheon-e iss-eossda.
poleom-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida.

Sorry my Korean is rusty...

naneun hangugmal-eulhaneunde naneun 80 nyeondae choban-e geogie judunhaessda. geuleona naneun geugeos-eul jal sseuji anhneunda.
hangug-ui eotteon bubun-e salgo issseubnikka?
naneun dongducheon-e iss-eossda.
poleom-e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida.

Sorry my Korean is rusty...

wow you speak korean very very very well i understand what you say exactly

i live in seoul :) i guess you stay at dongducheon army base

i see korea language here so amazing!! nice to meet you

You should look up for Japan brand acrylic paints they call Holbein Acrylic Ink and im shore you can get them in Korea. They are very good for airbrushing...

Wow, all that paint for $10? I might have to try some of that. I'll just have to use it all up before I go back out on the road!

I like the black Jarquard it flows really good
OH the flow is great shelf life is where I had an issue . Love how rich the colors are too . But it could be that I got old stock that had been sitting around being it was a local art shop that only carried it at that time. I might had to give it a try since hobby lobby now carries it .Kind of like AirbrushDreans CI.

OH the flow is great shelf life is where I had an issue . Love how rich the colors are too . But it could be that I got old stock that had been sitting around being it was a local art shop that only carried it at that time. I might had to give it a try since hobby lobby now carries it .Kind of like AirbrushDreans CI.
The paint I have now is about three years old so its getting a little thick but a few drops of water and its good to go,I think they redid how its made as this is better then the older stuff

The paint I have now is about three years old so its getting a little thick but a few drops of water and its good to go,I think they redid how its made as this is better then the older stuff
Yeah this was like 10 or 12 years ago when I tried it . Adding water helped but after a while even that did not work and 3 years is not bad for paint.

Im looking at the starter pack- its only 1/2 oz each so I'd go thru it fairly quickly lol

Im looking at the starter pack- its only 1/2 oz each so I'd go thru it fairly quickly lol
what are you doing hosing it on? I have a 1/2 Oz bottle of golden high flow that was sent to me by golden and I am not even half way through it LOL .and it is a color I use a lot too .

Well I guess we really don't use that much paint, do we? I'm amazed that my Wicked bottles are still fairly full! Shelf life is obviously a factor for me. That reminds me, I gotta start spraying RC shells and use up all that Faskolor I bought!

Back